Our rapidly growing company is looking for an Accounts Officer. The successful candidate will have great communications skills and a strong quantitative background, along with a proven track record of successfully handling accounts. The ideal candidate should be a team player, extremely organized and knowledgeable of taxation and compliances. We also value those who are ready to learn and adapt with a fast-paced work environment. Those looking for long-term relationships will be given priority during the selection process.
Status: Full Time, Employee
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: BCom/ MCom /Certification in Tally
Location: Baner, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring day-to-day responsibilities related to Accounts.
- Maintaining books of accounts. Passing accounting entries (Sale, Purchase, debit notes, credit notes, receipts, payments), petty cash on daily basis.
- Calculation and payment of TDS online and Handle GST Payment & Return Filing.
- Preparation of cheques and vendor payment processing.
- Experience with general ledger functions and month-end, year-end close process.
- Hands-on experience with Accounting Software like Tally Prime, MS Office.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Performing accounts payable and receivable function.
- Managing vendor accounts.
- Proficient at Tally and MS Office.
- Good communication skills, great comprehension skills, time management skills, ability to take ownership, good interpersonal skills, taking initiatives.
- Analytical skills, problem-solving skills, creativity & innovation.
- Quick learner, great team player, can work independently, problem solver, performance-driven.
- Highly organized, ability to prioritize tasks.
- Trustworthy, professional & honest.
- Understanding and experience in working agile practices will be an advantage.
- Ability to think out of the box /creative thinking with a balance of short- and long-term thinking skills.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas and exploring new ideas.
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
It will be the best in the industry and according to experience of the candidate and company norms.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply mention in the subject as Accounts Officer.