Adobe Captivate Prime
What is Adobe Captivate Prime?
Adobe Captivate Prime is a Learning Management System that allows users to setup, deliver and track learners
(internal or external) with relative ease. Users can use it to design learning courses and programmes to fill skill
gaps and meet business requirements. It focuses on interactivity and gamification of the system to make
learning more engaging and fun and meet learning goals faster.
Organizations and Companies usually have their own Identity Provider or Data Source for managing users. If a
user or employee is already logged into their Identity Provider then he shouldn't have to log in a second time to
access services/resources/courses on Adobe Captivate Prime. A Single Sign-On solution is required to allow users to
be able to seamlessly move between their
existing application and Adobe Captivate Prime without the hasle of maintaing separate credentials. This would
allow administrators to provide a seamless learning experience to their users and employees.
miniOrange provides Single Sign On solution to login to Adobe Captivate Prime using your existing Data Store or
Identity Provider or miniOrange as your Primary Identity Source.
miniOrange supports both IdP (Identity Provider) and SP (Service Provider) initiated Single Sign-On (SSO)
Step-by-Step Guide to setup SSO with Adobe Captivate Prime.
Step 1: Configure miniOrange Settings for Adobe Captivate Prime.
- Login as a customer from Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps . Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select Custom App Put the name Captivate Prime and click Add App button.
- Make sure the SP Entity ID or https://captivateprime.adobe.com
- Make sure the ACS URL is in the format: https://captivateprime.adobe.com/saml/SSO.
- Select the Email ID from the Name ID dropdown.
- Leave the Attributes section empty.
- Go to the Add Policy and select DEFAULT from the Group Name dropdown
- Now enter the Captivate Prime Policy in the Policy Name field
- Select PASSWORD from the First Factor Type dropdown
- Click on Save to configure Captivate Prime.
- Click on Download Metadata link to download the metadata which will be required later. Click on Link
to see the IDP initiated SSO link for Captivate Prime
- Hit on the Download Metadata XML button to download the metadata.xml file.
Step 2: Configure Adobe Captivate Prime setting for miniOrange.
1. Using SP initiated login :-
- Go to https://captivateprime.adobe.com/domainname, click on Login. Now you will be redirected
to miniOrange IdP Sign On Page.
- You will automatically log in.
2. Using IdP initiated login :-
- Login to your miniOrange Self Service Console as an End User and click on the Captivate Prime
icon on your Dashboard.
Note : The information contained on this page does not create a joint venture, partnership, agency or other form
of association, or an express or implied license grant by either party to the other under any patent, trademark,
copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right.
For further details refer :
Business trial for free
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com
or call us at +1 978 658 9387 to find an answer to your question about Adobe Captivate Prime Single Sign On (SSO).