miniOrange provides secure access to Box for enterprises and full control over access of Box. Single Sign On (SSO) into your Box Account with one set of login credentials.
miniOrange supports both IdP (Identity Provider) and SP (Service Provider) initiated Single Sign On (SSO)
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for Box Single Sign On (SSO).
Step 1: Configure Single Sign On (SSO) Settings for Box
- Login as a customer from Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps . Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select Box and click Add App button.
- Enter the SP Entity ID URL in the SP Entity ID or Issuer field
- Make sure the ACS URL is in the format: https://sso.services.[domain_name]/sp/ACS.saml2.
- Select the Email ID from the Name ID dropdown
- Leave the Attributes section empty.
- Go to the Add Policy>> and select DEFAULT from the Group Name dropdown
- Now enter the Box Policy in the Policy Name field
- Select PASSWORD from the First Factor Type dropdown
- Click on Save to configure Box.
- Click on Download Metadata link to download the metadata which will be required later.
- Hit on the Download Metadata XML button
Step 2: Setup Single Sign On for your domain in Box
- Go to enter a value for all required fields marked with *
- Enter the Company Box Subdomain field
- Select Other with Metadata from who is your Identity Provider? dropdown
- Now choose and upload the Metadata File in the xml format
- Enter the Email Address in the SAML Attribute:user's email field
- Leave the optional fields empty
Step 3: Now sign in to your Box account with miniOrange IdP by either of the two steps:
1. Using SP initiated login :-
- Go to https://login.xecurify.com/moas/login, enter your Email Address and click on Login. Now you will be redirected to miniOrange IdP Sign On Page.
- Enter your miniOrange login credential and click on Login. You will be automatically logged in to your Box account.
2. Using IdP initiated login :-
- Login to your miniOrange Self Service Console as an End User and click on the Box icon on your Dashboard.
Note : The information contained on this page does not create a joint venture, partnership, agency or other form of association, or an express or implied license grant by either party to the other under any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right.
For further details refer :