3. Click on Apps from top menu. Register a developer account if you don’t have one.
4. If you already have developer account then, Select Add a New App .
5. Select website platform.
6. Click on Skip and Create App Id on top right corner.
7. A pop-up box will appear, enter Display Name and Select Category for app and hit Create App button.
8. Select Settings menu from left sidebar then Click on +Add Platform.
9. Select website platform.
10. Enter this in App Domains : miniorange.com
11. Enter this in Site URL : http://miniorange.com .
Enter your contact email. After that click on Save Changes button.
12. Go to Advanced Tab under Settings. Scroll down and enter : Valid OAuth redirect URIs - - https://auth.miniorange.com/moas/openid-connect/client-app/callback
after that click on Save Changes button.
13. Select Status & Review menu at left sidebar and change App status as highlighted.
14. A pop-up box will appear for confirmation. Hit Confirm button in the popup.
15. Select Dashboard menu from left sidebar. Copy API ID and API Secret Key in miniOrange dashboard.
2. Then click on Select a Project dropdown and select create a project for your app.
3. Go to Credentials under API & auth .
4. Then click on OAuth consent screen and fill the product name. and Click on the Save button.
5. Go to Credentials under APIs & auth. Click on Add Credentials.Select OAuth 2.0 client ID
Click on Create.
7. Client ID and Client secret will be displayed. Copy the Google generated Client ID and Secret and insert and save them on this page under "Insert Google Client ID and Client Secret".