Note : The information contained on this page does not create a joint venture, partnership, agency or other form of association, or an express or implied license grant by either party to the other under any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right.
miniOrange provides secure access to Drupal for enterprises and full control over access of applications, Single Sign On (SSO) into Drupal with one set of login credentials.
Single Sign On
miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO) Solution provides easy and seamless access to all enterprise resources with one set of credentials. miniOrange provides Single Sign On (SSO) to any type of devices or applications whether they are in the cloud or on-premise.
Secure your Drupal site from password thefts using multi factor authentication methods with 15+ authentication types provided by miniOrange. Our multi factor authentication methods prevent unauthorized users from accessing information and resources having password alone as authentication factor. Enabling second factor authentication for Drupal protects you against password thefts.
miniOrange prevents frauds with its dynamic risk engine in conjunction with enterprise specific security policy. We support a combination of the Device Id, Location and Time of access as multi-factor authentication that can detect and block fraud in real-time, without any interaction with the user.
Why should you pick our Drupal plugin over other plugins that are available?
- The most extensive range of 2 factor authentication methods
- A single sign on service for 3000+ apps (whether they are standards based or not), besides Drupal, like Google apps, Salesforce etc.
- A fraud prevention service that lets you define trusted devices, location, time of access and other parameters that are extensive
- All the above bundled together and available instantly to you as a cloud service
- REST APIs that can be called from anywhere anytime
- Secure login APIs using standards such as SAML and OpenID Connect
- APIs for Single Sign on, 2 Factor Authentication and Fraud Prevention for Any App
- Plugin based login for non standard apps
- Admin dashboard to manage your account
- Self service dashboard for letting end users manage their profiles
- Customization for look and feel and functionality
miniOrange supports both SAML based Single Sign On into Drupal as well as OpenID connect based Single Sign On. This guide explains SAML based Single Sign On into Drupal.
In SAML SSO, miniOrange supports both IdP (Identity Provider) and SP (Service Provider) initiated Single Sign On (SSO) for Drupal.
In order to setup SSO, you need to follow these steps:
- Configure Single Sign-On Settings in miniOrange
- Create a policy for Drupal in miniOrange
- Onboard users into our system
- Register users into our system (End Users)
- Download the plugin from miniOrange and Install it in Drupal
- Configure Drupal module
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for Drupal Single Sign On (SSO).
Step 1: Configure Single Sign-On Settings in miniOrange
- Login as a customer from Admin Console of miniOrange's Administrator Console, now go to Apps tab from menu and select Configure Apps.
- Search for Drupal, select the Drupal app and click on Add App.
- Make sure the ACS URL is <path-to-drupal-site>/miniorange_samlauth/acs.
- Click on Save to configure Drupal.
- After configuring Drupal successfully, a Default policy is added for your Drupal app and you can edit it under Policies section.
- Download the certificate which you will need later while configuring the plugin.
Step 2: Create a policy for Drupal in miniOrange
- Login as a customer from Admin Console of miniOrange's Administrator Console, go to Policies tab from menu and select App Authentication Policy.
- Add a new policy for Drupal.
- Select Drupal from Application dropdown.
- Select a Group Name from dropdown - the group for which you want to add Drupal policy.
- Give a policy name for Drupal in Policy Name field.
- Select the First Factor Type for authentication.
- Enable Second Factor for authentication if required.
- Click on Save button to add policy for Drupal Single Sign On (SSO).
- Now click on Onboard users into our system from View Policy Tab.
Step 3: Onboard users into our system
- Download sample csv format from our console and create a CSV file containing your users in this format.
- Upload your CSV in our console via Bulk Upload.
- After uploading the CSV file successfully, you will see a success message.
- From Users/Groups menu, select Manage Users/Groups and go to OnBoarding Status. Select users to send activation mail and click on send activation mail. An activation mail will be sent to the selected users.
Step 4: Register users into our system (End Users)
- Sign In to your mail and click on registration link that is valid only for 5 days. You will be redirected to our registration page.
- Configure your basic details.
- Configure any strong authentication method.
- Configure KBA (Security Questions) as your fallback method, in case you lost your phone this will get invoked and save your details.
- After successful registration, you will see a registration successful message.
Step 5: Download the plugin from miniOrange and Install it in Drupal
- You can download the plugin zip file from the download link given at top of this page.
- Login as administrator in Drupal.
- Click on Modules and then click on Install new module.
- Now upload the zip file and click on Install.
- After successful installation, Enable the miniOrange module which you will find in Modules under SAML AUTHENTICATION.
Step 6: Configure Drupal module
- In the Drupal admin interface, click on Modules, find miniOrange module under SAML AUTHENTICATION and click on Configure under Operations column.
- Provide the required settings (i.e. Entity ID, Single SignOn Service Url, Certificate Fingerprint) and save it.
|Single Sign On Service Url
- Open the certificate that you downloaded from miniOrange in Step1.
- Go to Details tab, select Thumbprint from Field column and copy paste its value.
- Once you are done with all the above steps, you will find Login with miniOrange link on your drupal login page.