If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Engineering Manager based in Pune, India. In miniOrange, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
Status: Full Time, Employee
Experience: 10+ years
Qualification: B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Tech degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering
Location: Baner, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will play a Technical Lead role who will be very familiar with the technical work design and development of the features and be able to get involved at the development and code level as required.
- As an individual contributor, you will be responsible for writing clean, high performance and scalable code on the front- and back-end.
- You will nurture an atmosphere of continuous improvement by serving as a coach, mentor, and technical advisor.
- You will diagnose and resolve systemic obstacles that prevent your team from delivering high-quality software.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Significant experience developing and deploying high-performance and scalable applications.
- Expertise in REST API development and deployment using a microservices paradigm.
- Ability to coordinate activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members.
- Ability to understand & implement high-level technical design of design components.
- Maintain high quality technical documentation for product.
- Proven experience as a Java/PHP Developer (individual contributor).
- Experience developing scalable web applications.
- Sense of ownership about the product.
- Highly organized and demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, and ability to address quickly changing business requirements.
- Good People manager, good lister, understands the dynamics of team leadership.
- Exceptional communications skills, verbally and in writing, are required.
- Experience in a peak performance organization.
- Prior high-growth startup experience.
- Experience working with Single Sign On technologies.
- Exceptional communications skills, Ability to take ownership.
- Highly organized and demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, Quick Learner, and a great team player.
- Good People Manager, a good listener, understands the dynamics of team leadership, Technical Advisor, resolves obstacles systematically.
- Work closely with stakeholders, and cross-functional teams. Keen to manage a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Understanding and experience in working agile practices will be an advantage.
- Ability to think out of the box /creative thinking with a balance of short and long term thinking skills.
- Customer focus and Matrix driven for MIS reports.
- Mentoring team or individuals for defining, and helping to achieve career goals. Encouraging and empowering personal development.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas and exploring new ideas.
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
It will be the best in the industry and according to experience of the candidate and company norms.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply mention in the subject as Engineering Manager.