miniOrange Fraud Prevention details
How to do a quick test of all our fraud prevention methods?
To do a quicktest of Fraud Prevention (RBA) provided by miniorange, navigate through Fraud Prevention Tab and select QuickTest. Refer the steps that follow next:
- DEVICE FINGERPRINT
- Select Device Fingerprint from Authentication Type dropdown.
- Click on Perform Test.
- You will see a message, your device has been registered.
- Select Location from Authentication Dropdown.
- Click on Perform Test.
- You will see a message, your device has been registered and will display your current location.
- You can override your current location, check on the Override current location.
- Enter City and Country name in the input fields there and click on Perform Test.
- Now your device will be registered with new locations.
- TIME OF ACCESS
- Select Time Of Access from the dropdown.
- Now select the time-zones for admin and endusers.
- Click on perform test.
- The message "Time of access is valid" or "Time of access is invalid" will be shown according to the time you have selected.
How to do basic policy configuration for fraud prevention?
How to turn on Fraud Prevention for users?
To turn on fraud prevention for users navigate through Policies tab and select View Policy. Select the group for which you want to enable fraud prevention. Click on Edit link. Check the Enable Fraud Prevention check-box and click on Update button to save settings.
Dynamic risk assessments
Behavior based risk profiling
Device, Location and Time of access based risk assessments
Geo-Location and Geo-Fencing
IP Reputation support
Advanced Policy Management
Automatic learning of new user behavior
Proactive application of risk policies to miniOrange Single Sign on Product
Configurable risk calculation & Support for a wide variety of factors for dynamic risk calculation
- User Location
- Time of Day
- Type of Device used
- High Business Value Transaction
- Device attributes – Browser
- Browser being used
- Web-Based Retail Application Security
- Ready Industry specific risk policy
- Mobile specific attributes
- Platform : Android and iPhone
- Device Identifier
- Phone number
- Cell network country
- Cell network provider
- Last known location
- Device location
- User login time
- IP Address
- Language used
- Operating System Platform
- Fonts being used
- Browser plug-ins installed
miniOrange Fraud Prevention Product uses various contextual elements to calculate a risk or confidence level for the user´s transaction and this risk/confidence level is used as input into the final policy decision.
miniOrange works with its customers to identify key applications requiring this ultra secure fraud prevention and also help them build security policy for their use, select appropriate level of multi factor authentication and then usages its proprietary risk scoring engine to secure application access.
We offer Security Solutions of Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication, Fraud Prevention and much more.
Please call us at +1978 658 9387 (US), +91 77966 99612 (India) or email us at email@example.com