miniOrange provides secure access to Google Apps for enterprises and full control over access of Google Apps application, Single Sign On (SSO) into your Google Apps Account with one set of login credentials.
Single Sign On
miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO) Solution provides easy and seamless access to all enterprise resources with one set of credentials. miniOrange provides Single Sign On (SSO) to any type of devices or applications whether they are in the cloud or on-premise.
Secure your Google Apps app from password thefts using multi factor authentication methods with 15+ authentication types provided by miniOrange. Our multi factor authentication methods prevent unauthorized users from accessing information and resources having password alone as authentication factor. Enabling second factor authentication for Google Apps protects you against password thefts.
miniOrange prevents frauds with its dynamic risk engine in conjunction with enterprise specific security policy. We support a combination of the Device Id, Location and Time of access as multi-factor authentication that can detect and block fraud in real-time, without any interaction with the user.
miniOrange supports both IdP (Identity Provider) and SP (Service Provider) initiated Single Sign On (SSO)
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for Google Apps Single Sign On (SSO).
Step 1: Configure Single Sign On (SSO) Settings for Google Apps
- Login as a customer from Admin Console of miniOrange's Administrator Console, now go to Apps Tab from menu and click Configure Apps.
- Select the Application Name Google Apps from the drop down menu.
- Make sure the ACS URL is in the format: https://www.google.com/a/[domain_name]/acs.
- Enter the Domain Administrator in Google Apps Administrator field and click on "Verify Google Apps Administrator" to verify if the domain entered is of administrator
(this is an optional field).
- Leave the Attributes section empty.
- Click on Save to configure Google Apps.
- Click on Metadata from Select dropdown, then select Show Metadata Details and click on Download Certificate button to download the certificate which will be required later.
Step 2: Create a policy for Google Apps
- Now go to Policies Tab from the menu and select App Authentication Policy.
- Add a new policy for Google Apps.
Now click on Onboard users into our system from View Policy Tab.
- Select Google Apps from Application dropdown.
- Select a Group Name from dropdown - the group for which you want to add Google Apps policy.
- Give a policy name for Google Apps in Policy Name field.
- Select the First Factor Type for authentication.
- Enable Second Factor for authentication if required.
- Click on Save button to add policy for Google Apps Single Sign On (SSO).
Step 3: Onboard users into our system
- Go to this link http://www.google.com/enterprise/apps/business/. Enter your domain name and login as admin into Google Apps.
- Now Select Users Tab from Admin Console.
- You will see list of all users of that domain. Click on Download Users, a csv file will be downloaded with basic information about that user.
- Now download sample csv format from our console and edit this csv file according to it and upload it in our console via Bulk Upload.
- After uploading the csv file successfully, you will see a success message with a link.
- Click on that link you will see list of users to send activation mail.
Select users to send activation mail and click on send activation mail. An activation mail will be sent to the selected users.
Step 4: Register users into our system (End Users)
- Sign In to your mail and click on registration link that is valid only for 5 days. You will be redirected to our registration page.
- Configure your basic details.
- Configure any strong authentication method.
- Configure KBA (Security Questions) as your fallback method, in case you lost your phone this will get invoked and save your details.
- After successful registration, you will see a registration successful message.
Step 5: Setup Single Sign On for your domain in Google Apps
- Now Select Security Tab from Admin Console.
- Go to Advanced Settings. Select Set Up Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Enter Sign-In Page URL: https://login.xecurify.com/moas/idp/samlsso
- Enter Sign-Out Page URL: https://mail.google.com/a/[domain_name]
Example - https://google.com/a/miniorange.com
- Enter Change Password URL:
- Upload the certificate that was downloaded earlier.
- Select Enable Single Sign-On checkbox and save the settings.
Step 6: Now sign in to your Google Apps account with miniOrange IdP by either of the two steps:
1. Using SP initiated login :-
- Go to http://mail.[domain_name], enter your Email Address and click on Login. Now you will be redirected to miniOrange IdP Sign On Page.
- Enter your miniOrange login credential and click on Login. You will be automatically logged in to your Google Apps account.
2. Using IdP initiated login :-
- Login to your miniOrange Self Service Console as an End User and click on the Google Apps icon on your Dashboard.
For further details refer :