To use OAuth 2.0 in your application, you need an OAuth 2.0 client ID, which your application uses when requesting an OAuth 2.0 access token. To create an OAuth 2.0 client ID in the console, follow the steps:
- Go to console.
- In the Google Developer Console, click on select project dropdown at the top and click on Create a Project...
- A New Project will pop up. Enter the name of the project (For e.g. your wordpress site.)
- Click on Create button.
- If the API Manager page isn't already open, open the console menu (a top-left menu button) and click on API Manager.
- Select the Credential submenu from the left. Click the OAuth consent screen tab at the top.
- Select the email address, if it is not selected already. Enter your company or blog name in Product name shown to users.
- Fill out the other optional field if you want and click on Save button.
- Now you have to create OAuth Client ID. To create this, click on Credential tab and click on Create credentials dropdown. Click on OAuth Client ID.
- A Create client ID page appears, select Web Application as the Application type.
- Enter the name of the application in Name field and enter the Authorized redirect URIs as given in the Single Sign On plugin.
- To create the Client ID entry, click the Create button.
- An OAuth Client box will pop up containing th client id and client secret.
- Copy these values and keep them handy. Click on Ok button.
- To fetch the Google Groups, you need to enable the Admin SDK API.
- Click on the Overview submenu on the left. In the Google APIs tab, click on Admin SDK under Google Apps APIs. Click on the blue Enable button to enble the Admin SDK.
- Go to Single Sign On Plugin [premium] and click on OAuth Setup. Enter the client ID and client Secret and the Google Apps administrator email and click on Save button.
- Now, click on Verify Google Apps Administrator button.
- A new window will open and will ask you to login to Google Apps account where you have created the OAuth application.
- Now, click on Allow button. If everything is setup correctly then a message 'Your identity has been verified.' will appear. Click on the close button to close the window.
We offer Security Solutions of Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication, Fraud Prevention and much more.
Please call us at +1978 658 9387 (US), +91 77966 99612 (India) or email us at email@example.com