Cloud adoption is increasing day by day and so are its challenges. Identity and access management for cloud can be very challenging for companies due to various reasons.
- Your employees use a mix of Windows and MAC PCs and once they are logged into their machines using Active Directory (AD) credentials, they want to single sign on into various apps but can’t because Single Sign on (SSO) is not setup between windows and those apps.
- The apps that your employees use are a mix of cloud and on-prem apps. Like Google apps or Exchange for email, Box, Dropbox or Drive for storing and sharing files, Salesforce, Zoho or Sugar CRM for customer relationship management and sales, ADP or Workday for payroll and HR related functions and lot of other applications.
- You may already have a single sign on solution like Okta, Ping, Centrify, Onelogin or older ones like Imprivata, RSA, TIM/TAM, Oracle Identity Manager, CA but its no quite working well because there are too many on-prem apps that they are not integrated with or too many cloud apps that they are not integrated with or its simply too much money for very little value.
- You may be a victim of a recent breach and you are looking to use 2 factor authentication to protect your network but there are simply too many applications to protect and on top of that your employees access your network remotely. And your current single sign on solution does not have an inbuilt 2 factor system and is recommending a 3rd party vendor integration which is going to be costly for you.
- You may have protected your network adequately but your business depends on a number of vendors and 3rd party companies and their systems need to connect to yours but they are not adequately protecting their networks.
- You want to implement 2 factor authentication but you don’t want to bother your users if they are coming in from known devices, networks or from within your office. You only want to challenge them if they are outside your network or office and if they are using unknown devices like an airport kiosk.
- If an employee leaves your company, you simply do not have a handle on what all credentials to delete and where and this is causing a compliance issue.
- You are a very small company and you couldn’t care less about identity and access management and you simply want to make one simple single sign on between your ldap or database and this application that created and now its too popular and has many users and the users are getting irritated at signing in twice!
Well, first of all thanks for reading through that list, it’s a long list and I appreciate your patience. If any of these scenarios apply to you, then miniOrange can help. We are the best in the industry for making your Identity and Access management problem go away and our solutions will be easy on your users and administrators as well as on your pocket. Contact miniOrange today.
miniOrange Products for Identity and Access Management for the Cloud :
We offer wide range of authentication methods viz. Push, Hardware/Software Token, Voice Authentication etc. Authenticating yourself using any device, anytime and from anywhere. Protect client sensitive data from cyber attacks, hacker attacks etc. using our Strong Authentication Product.
miniOrange provides Single Sign on solution for thousands of app, be it cloud app, web app or any legacy app. We provide seamless integration to all the possible apps. Only one set of login credential for all your apps. Configure your apps once and access them thereafter using a single click.