Thank you for creating an account with us.
Just Three More Steps:
Step 1 - Download the plugin by clicking on the link below:
Step 2 - Install the extension in Magento:
- Disable Cache & Compilation:
- 1. Log into your Magento Backend.
- 2. Go to System » Tools » Compilation from the navbar.
- 3. Disable Compilation by clicking the "Disable" button on the upper right hand corner.
- 4. Go to System » Cache Management from the navbar.
- 5. Select ALL cache types and choose the Disable option from the action dropdown. Then click on Submit
- Install the Extension:
- 6. Go to System » Magento Connect » Magento Connect Manager from the navbar.
- 7. Enter your Magento Username and Password.
- 8. In the Extensions tab under Direct package file upload section select choose file and select the .tgz file that you had downloaded.
- 9. Click on upload and wait till the extension is installed.
- 10. Go back to Admin Dashboard by clicking the Return To Admin link at the top.
- 11. Logout and Log back into Magento backend
- 12. Go to MiniOrange » Two Factor Configuration from the navbar and follow instruction to configure the extension.
Step 3 - Configure the plugin in Magento:
- 1. Go to MiniOrange » Two Factor Configuration from the navbar.
- 3. Under Account Setup Tab enter your miniOrange credentials that you had used to create your account.
- 4. Download the miniOrange Authenticator App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- 5. Under Configure Mobile Tab check the checkbox after downloading the app.
- 6. Scan the QrCode using the miniOrange Authenticator App to configure your account.
- 6. You are DONE. You can Log Out and Log Back in to test the Extension.
If you didn't find what you were looking for, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387.
We offer Security Solutions of Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication, Fraud Prevention and much more.
Please call us at +1978 658 9387 (US), +91 77966 99612 (India) or email us at email@example.com