Benefits of using miniOrange 2-Factor Plugin for Magento
- You can login using username + password + two-factor.
- Two-Factor can be enabled for administrators as well as all users.
- It can be deployed for your entire userbase in minutes.
- All types of phones are supported Smart Phones (iPhone and Android), Basic Phones, Landlines, etc.
- If your phone is lost or stolen or discharged, we offer alternate login methods like OTP Over Email.
- If your phone is offline, you can use a one time passcode generated by app to login,just like google authenticator.
- It offers inline registration of users so you can simply activate and configure the plugin and you are all set.
- We support multi factor authentication for all type of phones.
- Customized solutions and Active support is available.
Follow the Step by Step Guide for setting up two factor authentication for Magento
Step 1 - Download the plugin.
Step 2 - Install the extension in Magento:
- Disable Cache & Compilation:
- 1. Log into your Magento Backend.
- 2. Go to System » Tools » Compilation from the navbar.
- 3. Disable Compilation by clicking the "Disable" button on the upper right hand corner.
- 4. Go to System » Cache Management from the navbar.
- 5. Select ALL cache types and choose the Disable option from the action dropdown. Then click on Submit
- Install the Extension:
- 6. Go to System » Magento Connect » Magento Connect Manager from the navbar.
- 7. Enter your Magento Username and Password.
- 8. In the Extensions tab under Direct package file upload section select choose file and select the .tgz file that you had downloaded.
- 9. Click on upload and wait till the extension is installed.
- 10. Go back to Admin Dashboard by clicking the Return To Admin link at the top.
- 11. Logout and Log back into Magento backend
- 12. Go to MiniOrange » Two Factor Configuration from the navbar and follow instruction to configure the extension.
Step 3 - Configure the plugin in Magento:
- Register with miniOrange
- After registering choose the Two-Factor method required.
- The method can be tested in the plugin itself.
- Now set the role for which you want to enable Two-Factor
- After the above steps logging in again using the Two-Factor method
Your choice of second factor
miniOrange authentication service has 15+ authentication methods.
You can choose from any of the above authentication methods to augment your password based authentication. miniOrange authentication service works with all phone types, from landlines to smart-phone platforms. In the simplest case, users just answer a phone call and press a button to authenticate. miniOrange authentication service works internationally, and has customers authenticating from many countries around the world.
miniOrange Authentication and Single Sign on products have ready integrations with number of leading providers, these ready solutions allow enterprises quickly increase security of information and resources without worrying about time for initial set up or future upgrades.
Click here to see our step by step guide for Single Sign on.
Click here to see our step by step guide for Strong Authentication.
If you dont find what you are looking for, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387 to find an answer to your question about Single Sign on or Strong Authentication.