Thank you for creating an account with us.
Just Three More Steps:
Step 1 - Download the plugin by clicking on the link below:
Step 2 - Install the extension in Magento:
- Disable Cache & Compilation:
- 1. Log into your Magento Backend.
- 2. Go to System » Tools » Compilation from the navbar.
- 3. Disable Compilation by clicking the "Disable" button on the upper right hand corner.
- 4. Go to System » Cache Management from the navbar.
- 5. Select ALL cache types and choose the Disable option from the action dropdown. Then click on Submit
- Install the Extension:
- 6. Go to System » Magento Connect » Magento Connect Manager from the navbar.
- 7. Enter your Magento Username and Password.
- 8. In the Extensions tab under Direct package file upload section select choose file and select the .tgz file that you had downloaded.
- 9. Click on upload and wait till the extension is installed.
- 10. Go back to Admin Dashboard by clicking the Return To Admin link at the top.
- 11. Logout and Log back into Magento backend
- 12. Go to MiniOrange » Social Login and Sharing from the navbar and follow instruction to configure the extension.
If you didn't find what you were looking for, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387.