miniOrange provides secure access to Magento for enterprises and full control over access of applications, Single Sign On (SSO) into Magento with one set of login credentials.
Download the miniOrange SSO Magento Extension:
Why should you pick our Magento plugin over other plugins that are available?
- The most extensive range of 2 factor authentication methods
- A single sign on service for 3000+ apps (whether they are standards based or not), besides Magento, like Google apps, Salesforce etc.
- A fraud prevention service that lets you define trusted devices, location, time of access and other parameters that are extensive
- All the above bundled together and available instantly to you as a cloud service
- REST APIs that can be called from anywhere anytime
- Secure login APIs using standards such as SAML and OpenID Connect
- APIs for Single Sign on, 2 Factor Authentication and Fraud Prevention for Any App
- Plugin based login for non standard apps
- Admin dashboard to manage your account
- Self service dashboard for letting end users manage their profiles
- Customization for look and feel and functionality
miniOrange supports both SAML based Single Sign On into Magento as well as OpenID connect based Single Sign On. This guide explains SAML based Single Sign On into Magento.
In SAML SSO, miniOrange supports both IdP (Identity Provider) and SP (Service Provider) initiated Single Sign On (SSO) for Magento.
Using Two Factor Authentication for Magento
The most practical way to strengthen authentication is to require a second factor after the username/password stage. Since a password is something that a user knows, ensuring that the user also has something or using biometrics thwarts attackers that steal or gain access to passwords.
Traditional two-factor authentication solutions use hardware tokens (or "fobs") that users carry on their keychains. These tokens generate one-time passwords for the second stage of the login process. However, hardware tokens can cost up to $40 each. It takes time and effort to distribute them, track who has which one, and replace them when they break. They're easy to lose, hard to use, and users consistently report high levels of frustration with token-based systems.
Your choice of second factor
miniOrange authentication service has 15+ authentication methods.
You can choose from any of the above authentication methods to augment your password based authentication. miniOrange authentication service works with all phone types, from landlines to smart-phone platforms. In the simplest case, users just answer a phone call and press a button to authenticate. miniOrange authentication service works internationally, and has customers authenticating from many countries around the world.