SETUP GUIDE FOR miniOrange AS IdP
STEP 1: Configure Joomla site as SAML Service Provider in miniOrange
- Go to https://auth.miniorange.com/moas and login to your miniOrange Administrator account.
- On the Admin Dashboard, select Apps > Manage Apps from the left menu.
- In the right upper corner, select Configure Apps.
- In the search apps textbox, type Joomla. Select Joomla and click on Add App.
- Configure the following:
|Custom Application Name
||App name you would like to provide. Eg Joomla
|SP Entity ID or Issuer
||Enter SP-EntityID / Issuer from Step1 of the plugin under Identity Provider Tab.
||Enter ACS (AssertionConsumerService) URL from Step1 of the plugin under Identity Provider Tab.
- Click on Save to add the App.
- From the Configured App list, click on the Download Certificate link in the Action against the Joomla application you just added..
- Open the downloaded certificate in Notepad and keep it handy. It will be required while configuring the SAML plugin (Step 3).
STEP 2: Creating policy for Joomla app in miniOrange
- From the left menu, go to Policies > App Authentication Policy.
- Click on App Policy tab.
- From the Application dropdown, select the Custom Application Name you provided before..
- Select DEFAULT from the Group Name dropdown
- Enter Policy Name you would like to provide. Eg. Joomla Policy
- Select Password from the First Factor Type dropdown.
- Click on Save to save the policy.
STEP 2: Configuring miniOrange as Identity Provider in Joomla SAML plugin
- In miniOrange SAML plugin, go to Service Provider tab and enter the following details:
|Identity provider Name:
|SAML Login URL
|IdP Entity ID or Issuer
||Copy/Paste the entire content of the certificate file opened in Notepad.