What are the issues faced by a non-profit organization's IT department?
A non-profit organization's one of the biggest problems is funding. Its a challenge for them to find sufficient funds for their organization. In this scenario they can not afford to pay much for identity and access management services(IDaaS).
Staffing is another big problem faced by these organizations. Many of the staffs are either temporary or seasonal employees.
Skillset of the staff present, most of the non-profit organizations do not have IT staff.
Security and compliance of sensitive data present in cloud.
Complicance laws applicable to non-profit organizations - Compliance with employment legislation, compliance with essential policies such as data protection and health and safety. Nonprofits should examine the type of health and human services software or web-based application being used to handle electronic personal health information(ePHI).
How can miniOrange help solve above problems?
miniOrange provides Security Services, which can help non-profit organizations, solve these issues. Our services can help the non-profit organizations in following ways:
- Our pricing fits within the restricted budgets of these organizations. Visit here to view pricing.
- We provide HR driven provisioning and deprovisioning which helps in provisoning a new staff. When new employees onboard, they have all the apps they require and are ready to go.
- Even if these organizations don't have IT staff, any one from the staff can use our product. Intutiveness of our user interface makes it possible.
- With ease, security comes at stake. We make sure that your data and resources are secure with us.
- Non-profit organizations can clear audits for these compliance laws by using our products.
We offer high quality services to these organizations working closely with them to provide solution that are easy to implement, manage and have pricing under budget. We have special pricing for non-profit organizations. Contact us for Pricing.
Deployments in Non-profit orgnizations
We have successfully deployed miniOrange product in some non-profit organizations established in US. These non-profit organizations were from military background providing second service to their nation.
What sets miniOrange to stand out from best in class solutions?
HR driven provisioning and deprovisoning, which makes onboarding user and deprovisoning user into our system very simple. miniOrange has extensive range (about 15+) of Strong Authentication Methods to choose from, this ensures your data and resources remain secure. Single Sign on integration with 3000 apps and counting. All the above product's services with world class features and well within your budget.