At miniOrange, we employ the brightest and smartest people who can add energy and optimism to our already enthusiastic and fast growing team. With years of experience, offices in US and India, we know the importance of acquiring the very best talent to make our company succeed. No matter what the job is – security engineer, software engineer or Product developer – we offer the best benefits to our employees and use their expertise and energy to solve big Industry security challenges.
Software Engineer (1 opening)
Status: Full Time, Employee
Reference : mO2016-Software Engineer
Experience : 0-2 Years
miniOrange seeks a Software Engineer to work from our office in Pune, India.
1) A passion for programming - What does that mean? It means when you get up on a weekend and there is nothing to do...you feel like coding. You code for fun even on a saturday or a sunday. Thats what passion for coding means. If you think this is crazy, this job is not for you.
2) The ability to work hard - This means that you came to office at 9 am and then went back late at 7pm and found a couple of new emails popping up and you start working on those. Till late. and then you again show up at 9 am. And you do this 5 days a week, four weeks a month, 12 months a year and you can still squeeze in some fun.
3) Eagerness to learn - Too many things to do and too little time. You need to have the attitude to learn new things everyday!
4) Please don' t be boring - Its ok to crack a few jokes once in a while, work is tough but still try to have a little fun. Take some initiative. Engage others.
If you fit in all the above, you will get the kind of security software product development experience that is unavailable in India. Yes that is correct. We have global customers and in a couple of years your knowledge will be more than engineers having twice the number of years.
Required Knowledge and Skills
1) Extremely hands on in Java
2) Exemplary coding standards
3) Experience with security technologies is a plus
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the reference/job code on subject line or apply via this link -
click here to apply