Oracle Single Sign-On (SSO) solution provides easy, secure and seamless access to all Oracle enterprise resources with single set of login credentials. Oracle SSO prevents users to log in separately into the different Oracle Applications. Traditionally, Oracle applications enable SSO with Oracle Access Manager (OAM) and Oracle Internet Directory (OID).
"miniOrange provides SSO Solution for all oracle applications like Oracle EBS, Siebel, Peolesoft, JD Edwards ERP, HRIS, etc without the need to purchase and install Oracle Access Manager (OAM) and Oracle Internet Directory (OID) license."
SSO connector enables SSO (Single Sign-On) between any Oracle application and Identity Providers (IDPs) like miniOrange, ADFS, Active Directory, Azure AD, Google, Okta, Onelogin, Ping Idenity, Centrify and many more. It also supports web applications which do not provide support for federated Single Sign-On. Enabling Oracle Single Sign-On lets users log in to one of any of the Oracle Application and access another Oracle Applications without logging in again. Given documents will help you with integration steps for different Oracle Enterprise applications and how to install, setup and configure SSO accordingly. After successful configuration you don't need multiple usernames & passwords to login to your Oracle Applications.
miniOrange provides federated SSO login experience for Oracle software users. This can be simply achieved by custom SSO connectors for each of the applications listed below. Oracle applications do not natively support Single Sign-On (SSO) standards & protocols such as SAML, OpenID Connect, WS-FED. However, they do support redirection to third-party applications for authentication. This is what allows miniOrange to enforce SSO login procedure across all your Oracle applications.
1. User will navigate to their bookmarked Oracle application URL (or a custom URL for the authentication method, depending on the application).
2. The Oracle application will check if the user is authenticated (or not).
3. If the user is authenticated, they will be granted access to the application. If not, they will be redirected to the miniOrange IdP login screen; this will be handled by the miniOrange connector, which communicate with miniOrange IdP (Identity Provider) via SAML/OpenID Connect/other SSO protocols.
4. User will enter their credentials at the miniOrange IdP login screen; the credentials for authentication can be decided by you, depending on which authentication system you’re using (Active Directory, a different IdP, a third-party application/database).
5. Once they’ve been authenticated, the user will be redirected to the resource that they were initially trying to access.
Once a user has already authenticated with the miniOrange IdP for one Oracle application, they won’t need to enter their credentials again for accessing another Oracle applications.
miniOrange provides 24/7 support for all the Secure Identity Solutions. We ensure high quality support to meet your satisfaction.Try Now
We offer Secure Identity Solutions for Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication, Adaptive MFA, Provisioning, and much more. Please contact us at -
+1 978 658 9387 (US) , +91 97178 45846 (India) | email@example.com