Oracle Technical Developer/Analyst
Have a career in the dynamic and ever-changing Software security domain with in-depth exposure to Identity & Access Management. You will be privy to niche concepts like Single Sign On, Multi-factor authentication, Reverse Proxy, and Network Security. An ideal candidate should have experience in building highly scalable applications. The role will involve developing, enhancing, and scaling existing & new products. The candidate will need to be self-motivated, needs to be able to multitask, and be a demonstrated team player.
Status: Full Time, Employee
Experience: 5+ years
Qualification: BCA/ MCA/ BE/ BTech (Preferably in Comp Sc/IT)
Location: Baner, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This position will be responsible for doing research, analysis, design, development, implementation of connectors for Oracle Applications.
- The position requires interaction with business customers and the Techno-functional teams for the analysis and development of scalable Oracle eBusiness Suite Solutions.
- Efficient reporting and communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with end-to-end installation as well as implementation of Oracle Applications like EBS, Forms, Apex, Weblogic Server, etc.
- Experience building REST APIs and modules for oracle applications.
- Experience in Agile SDLC.
- Experience in gathering user requirements and understanding and interpreting requirements Specifications from customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; proven history of successful problem solving with a sense of urgency.
- Motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good communication skills, Great comprehension skills, time management skills, Ownership taking ability, good interpersonal skills, taking initiatives.
- Analytical skills, Problem-solving skills, Creativity & innovation.
- Quick Learner and a great team player, Independent, Problem solver.
- Highly organized and demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks.
- Trustworthy, Professional & honest.
- Understanding and experience in working agile practices will be an advantage.
- Ability to think out of the box /creative thinking with a balance of short- and long-term thinking skills.
- Customer focus and performance-driven.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas and exploring new ideas.
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
It will be the best in the industry and according to experience of the candidate and company norms.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and simply mention in the subject as Oracle Technical Developer/Analyst.