PHP SAML 2.0 Connector
miniOrange PHP SAML 2.0 Connector acts as a SAML Service Provider which can be configured to establish the trust between the connector and a SAML capable Identity Provider to securely authenticate the users into your application.
The connector uses the SAML protocol for exchanging authentication and authorization data with the Identity Provider.
Download the plugin by clicking the link below:
Click Here to Download The Plugin
miniOrange PHP SAML 2.0 Connector Features
- Signing: Configure Signed Response and assertion to determine whether SAML authentication response message is digitally signed by the IDP.
- Encryption: Choose whether the SAML assertion is encrypted or not. Encryption ensures that only the sender and receiver can understand the assertion.
- Configurable SP base URL: You can provide custom SP base URL depending upon your Service Provider Configuration.
- Auto-redirect to your application after SSO: The admin can provide an application URL, which will be used as a redirect URL after logging in.
- Attribute Mapping: Map users attribute to session variables, which can be retrieved and used at the application endpoint.
- Single Logout: You can logout of all your applications by a single click.
Steps to Configure the PHP SAML 2.0 Connector
Step 1: Download and Setup the connector on your domain.
- Download miniOrange PHP SAML 2.0 Connector from here.
- Setup the connector on the same domain where you have PHP application running.
- Access SSO connector from your browser with URL https://<connector-path>/sso
- Register into SSO connector by providing a valid email address and password.
- After registration, log in to the dashboard using the credentials you provided during registration.
Step 2: Configure the connector using your Identity Provider details
- In Plugin Settings, use your Identity Provider details to configure the plugin.
- You can configure the SP base url or leave this option as it is.
- You need to provider these SP Entity ID and ACS URL values while configuring your Identity Provider.
- Click on the Submit button to save your settings.
Step 3: Test the Configuration
- You can test if the plugin is configured properly or not by clicking on the Test Configuration button.
- You should see a Test Successful screen as shown below along with the user's attribute values.
Step 4: Setup the connector to work with your Application
Once the SSO test was successful, you can provide an Application URL, to where the users will be redirected after logging in.
You can configure the miniOrange PHP SAML 2.0 Connector with any Identity Provider such as ADFS, Azure AD, Bitium, Centrify, G Suite, JBoss Keycloak, Okta, OneLogin, Salesforce, AWS Cognito or even with your own custom identity provider.
The miniOrange PHP SAML 2.0 Connector is supported by various PHP Frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, Zend Framework, Phalcon, Yii Framework, Aura, Fat-Free, PHP-MVC, Kohana, FuelPHP, Slim, Flight, Zikula, PHPixie, Li3, Nett, Medoo, POP PHP, PHP Mini, Silex, Agavi, Typo 3 Flow, Prado, Cappuccino, Limonade, Webasyst, Guzzle PHP, YAF, Akelos PHP Framework, Qcodo, evoCore, Stratus, Seagull, Maintainable, Limb, Phocoa, AjaxAC, Zoop, BlueShoes, Recess, PHPDevShell, Ice Framework, QueryPHP, Dash PHP Framework, Zest Framework, Roducks, and many more.
Business trial for free
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387 to find an answer to your question about PHP SAML Connector.