Principal Software Engineer
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will be responsible to carry out strategies to enhance integration and efficiency, providing technical guidance to Software Development teams whenever needed. Looking for a leader, who possesses a clear understanding of Architecture and Design elements that go far beyond the general technical area of expertise.
Status: Full Time, Employee
Experience: 10+ years
Qualification: Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
Location: Baner, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Improving the performance of existing software.
- Providing training to other engineers.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software.
- Recommending new technologies that can help increase productivity.
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of products.
- Investigating software-related complaints and making necessary adjustments to ensure optimal software performance.
- Regularly attending team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues.
- Microservices Architecture.
- Latency optimisation.
- Writing secure code.
- Security Vulnerabilities Identification.
- Caching technologies (Redis, Memcached).
- Proficient in Java/PHP/NodeJS/Python.
- Familiar with n-tier Cloud Computing and different cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Bonus Skill:Load Testing.
- Good communication skills, Independent Problem solver, great analytical skillsGood listener, Technical Advisor, resolves systemic obstaclesUnderstanding and experience in working agile practices will be an advantage.
- Ability to think out of the box /creative thinking with a balance of short- and long-term thinking skills.
- Strong coordination, prioritization, organizational, and planning skills.
- Customer focus and performance-driven.
- Mentoring team or individuals for defining, and helping to achieve career goals. Encouraging and empowering technical skill improvement.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas and exploring new ideas.
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
It will be the best in the industry and according to experience of the candidate and company norms.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and simply mention in the subject as Principal Software Engineer.