Senior Engineering Manager
As the leader in miniOrange, you will inspire, lead and manage a team of world-class software engineers. In this role, you will manage and be responsible for delivering some of our most strategic technical projects, deliver large scale systems, design new software systems at the cutting edge of distributed systems technologies and have a significant impact on the success of miniOrange.
Status: Full Time, Employee
Experience: 10+ Years
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MS in Computer Science
Location: Baner, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Inspire, lead and manage a team of world-class developers that design and develop products and features from scratch. This role requires an energetic, creative and driven individual with excellent communication, organization and technical skills to build solutions.
- Plan and execute long term strategies that benefit your team and the product stage.
- Drive innovation and accelerate high-quality software development.
- Mentor, lead and grow leaders in the team. Set clear goals and lead collaborative achievements.
- Provide estimates by coordinating assignment requirements with PM, PO.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Hold regular 1:1s with team managers and skip-level 1:1s with all members of their team.
- Work & manage teams and engineers to achieve certain needs.
- Work with multiple teams to have cross-function dependencies resolution.
- Understand market dynamics to drive product direction and execution for the team.
- Technical credibility: past experience as a product engineer and leading teams thereof.
- Management credibility: at least 5 years of experience managing multiple teams.
- Good people manager, good listener, understands the dynamics of team leadership.
- Demonstrate longevity at least one recent job.
- Exceptional communications skills, verbally and in writing, are required.
- Knowledge of agile/scrum methodologies.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
It will be the best in the industry and according to experience of the candidate and company norms.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply mention in the subject as Senior Engineering Manager.