Step-by-Step Guide for WordPress Single Sign On (SSO) using miniOrange OAuth Server.
STEP 1: Install and Activate miniOrange OAuth Server plugin and register.
STEP 2: Configuring Custom OAuth Server as OAuth Provider
- Go to OAuth Client tab and add client by clicking on Add Client button.
- Once clicked on Add Client, you will have to enter Client Name and Authorized Redirect URL.
- Go to STEP 3 to get Authorized Redirect URL.
- Once saved, you will get Client ID and Client Secret.
- Go to How to Setup? tab. You will get Endpoints and Scope there to configure OAuth Client plugin.
STEP 3: Configuring WordPress as OAuth Client
- In miniOrange OAuth Client plugin, go to Configure OAuth tab. Select Custom OAuth 2.0 Provider under Add Application.
- Enter the Custom App Name you want to see on OAuth Client Application list. Lets say, Custom OAuth Server. If you want a different application name to be displayed on Login Button then enter Display App Name, Ex. miniOrange.
- Enter Scope and Endpoints copied from OAuth Server and click on Save Settings.
- Click on Test Configuration and you will get Attribute Names and Attribute Values there. Enter the Attributes Names under Attribute Mapping section and save it.
STEP 4: Add Login Widget
- Go to WordPress Menu -> Appearance, click on Widget. Drag miniOrange OAuth widget to a sidebar.
- Go to your Site to test the Widget. Click on Login button and login using the credentials of your OAuth Server. You will be able to log in.
We offer Security Solutions of Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication, Fraud Prevention and much more.
Please call us at +1978 658 9387 (US), +91 77966 99612 (India) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org