miniOrange provides secure access to TalentLMS for enterprises and full control over access of TalentLMS. Single Sign On (SSO) into your TalentLMS Account with one set of login credentials.
miniOrange supports both IDP (Identity Provider) and SP (Service Provider) initiated Single Sign On (SSO)
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for TalentLMS Single Sign On (SSO)
Step 1: Configure Single Sign On (SSO) Settings for TalentLMS
- Login as a customer from Admin Console
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps . Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select TalentLMS and click Add App button.
- The Service Provider metadata for your domain can be obtained from the following URL: https://[your domain].talentlms.com/simplesaml/module.php/saml/sp/metadata.php/[your domain].talentlms.com?output=xhtml
- Enter the Entity ID of your TalentLMS Service Provider is in the [your domain].talentlms.com format.
- Make sure the ACS URL is in the format:
https://[your domain].talentlms.com/simplesaml/module.php/saml/sp/saml2-acs.php/[your domain].talentlms.com
- Select the Email ID from the Name ID dropdown
- Click on Attributes enter the Attribute Name and select the Attribute Value from the dropdown
- Likewise you can add the rest of the Attributes
- Click on Save to store the attributes
- Go to the Add Policy>> and select DEFAULT from the Group Name dropdown
- Now enter the TalentLMS Policy in the Policy Name field
- Select PASSWORD from the First Factor Type dropdown
- Click on Save to configure TalentLMS.
- Click on metadata to download the certificate which will be required later.
- Hit on the Download x.509 certificate button
Step 2: Setup Single Sign On for your domain in TalentLMS
- Login to your TalentLMS domain as a super-admin and go to Account & Settings → Users.If your subscription plan supports SSO Integrations,
you can click on Single Sign-On (SSO) link
- Enter the SSO integration type: choose SAML2.0 from the drop-down list
- Enter the Identity Provider's URL: This is the Issuer URL
- Enter the Remote sign-in URL: This is the URL where TalentLMS will redirect your users for signing-in
- Enter the Remote sign-out URL: This is the URL that TalentLMS will redirect your users when they sign-out
Step 3: Define the Attribute Names in TalentLMS
- These fields define the variable names of the SAML protocol containing user data
- Enter the TargetedID in this field. this is the username of the user account and should be a unique identifier for each user
- Enter the FirstName in this field. the first name of the user
- Enter the LastName in this field. the last name of the user
- Enter the Email Address in this field. the email address of the user
- Enter the Group Name in this field. the group name that the users is member of
- Now click on the Save button at the bottom of the page
Step 4: Now sign in to your TalentLMS account with miniOrange IDP by either of the two steps:
1. Using SP initiated login :-
- Go to https://login.xecurify.com/moas/login, enter your Email Address and click on Login. Now you will be redirected to miniOrange IDP Sign On Page.
- Enter your miniOrange login credential and click on Login. You will be automatically logged in to your TalentLMS account.
2. Using IDP initiated login :-
- Login to your miniOrange Self Service Console as an End User and click on the TalentLMS icon on your Dashboard.
Note : The information contained on this page does not create a joint venture, partnership, agency or other form of association, or an express or implied license grant by either party to the other under any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right.
For further details refer :