Status: Full Time, Employee
Experience: 5-7 Years
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MS in Computer Science
Location: Baner, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a high-quality code and enabling contributions from engineers across the team by serving as a coach, mentor, and technical advisor.
- Suggest the best tech stack for the new product being built considering future expansion scope, performance, security and scalability factors.
- As an individual contributor, you will be responsible for writing clean, high performance and scalable code across different frameworks and languages (full stack development).
- Demonstrate ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently.
- Good understanding of business goals and help team to achieve goals.
- Interacting with customer on emails and virtual meetings for requirements understanding, suggesting solutions and end-to-end deployment of the product.
- Supervising the execution of assigned tasks such as reviewing the code, guiding the team members and assist them solving technical problems when they arise.
- Ability to train less experienced or less knowledgeable team members.
- Taking ownership of assigned products for new development, testing, deployments and releases.
- Figuring out new ideas and roadmap for products you own, schedule and lead your product meetings with associated developers and designers
- Demonstrate strong people management and interpersonal skills
- Maintain high quality technical documentation for product
- Experience writing high quality code and developing scalable web applications.
- Flexibility to work across different languages and frameworks.
- Sense of ownership about the product.
- Highly organized and demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, address quickly changing business requirements, quick learner, and a great team player.
- Good people management skills, a good listener, technical advisor, resolves obstacles systematically.
- Mentoring team or individuals for defining, and helping to achieve career goals.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Work closely with stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
- Keen to manage a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ability to think out of the box /creative thinking with a balance of short and long term goals .
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
It will be the best in the industry and according to experience of the candidate and company norms.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and simply mention in the subject as Technical Lead.