UI/UX designers are responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with a digital tool, such as a website. The UI/UX designer will work closely with our marketing team and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.
Status: Full Time, Employee
Experience: 1-6 years of demonstrated experience in UI / UX development
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Location: Baner, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Conduct research and deconstruct users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
- Intuitive designing capability for HTML website.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome.
- Strong ability to identify and troubleshoot UI and UX problems.
- Strong understanding of front-end development technologies like AngularJS is a plus.
- Working experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Proven and written strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, Great comprehension skills, time management skills, Ownership taking ability, good interpersonal skills, taking initiatives.
- Analytical skills, Problem-solving skills, Creativity & innovation.
- Quick Learner and a great team player, Independent, Problem solver.
- Highly organized and demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks.
- Trustworthy, Professional & honest.
- Understanding and experience in working agile practices will be an advantage.
- Ability to think out of the box /creative thinking with a balance of short- and long-term thinking skills.
- Customer focus and performance-driven.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas and exploring new ideas.
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
It will be the best in the industry and according to experience of the candidate and company norms.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and simply mention in the subject as UI/UX Developer.