We are looking for a UX Designer who takes ownership of the user experience (design, architecture and usability) of our products and websites. Help us understand our users' needs, and design both an intuitive UX across all devices and a reliable product experience.
Status: Full Time, Employee
Experience: 5-10+ years
Qualification: B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering
Location: Baner, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for making decisions and developing the product workflows along with the Product development team.
- Plan, create and design product workflows and user interfaces based on user requirements.
- User Research: Before designing a UX concept, a usability lead does research on what users need, what pain points are, and what users like to have. Usability lead interview, ask questions, or observe users to get insights on the needs. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Drive formative and summative usability testing, including planning, execution and documenting results.
- Interact with and set direction for user interface designers and software developers.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Ability to communicate design/ usability concepts to the team. Able to build low and high fidelity prototypes,Wireframes, paper prototypes, HTML/ CSS/ JS prototypes.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions.
- UX-focused content strategist, passionate about creating delightful user support experiences with a solid understanding of design and editorial processes.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication / interpersonal skills.
- Good team player with people management skills.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
It will be the best in the industry and according to experience of the candidate and company norms.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply mention in the subject as Usability Lead.