Follow the Step-by-Step Guide to enable miniOrange WP LDAP Login plugin for WordPress
Step 1: Download and install miniOrange LDAP/AD Login for Intranet Sites
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for miniOrange. Install miniOrange LDAP/AD Login for Intranet Sites.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page
- Download miniOrange LDAP/AD Login for intranet Sites.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the downloaded plugin zip.
- Click on Install Now and activate the plugin from your Plugins page
Step 2: Setup miniOrange LDAP/AD Login for Intranet Sites plugin:
- Login to miniOrange to configure miniOrange Gateway.
- Once you are logged in, enter the LDAP Server URL, Service Account DN and Service Account Password. Click on Test Connection and Save.
- If connection is successful, you will be shown a User-Mapping screen. Enter the Distinguished Name Attribute(eg. distinguishedName), LDAP Search Base and LDAP Search filter for your LDAP implementation.
- Click on Save.
miniOrange Authentication and Single Sign on products have ready integrations with number of leading providers, these ready solutions allow enterprises quickly increase security of information and resources without worrying about time for initial set up or future upgrades.
Click here to see how to obtain SSL Certificate from LDAP server.
Click here to know more about Single Sign On .
If you dont find what you are looking for, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387 to find an answer to your question.