LDAP/Active Directory Login Plugin provides login to WordPress using credentials stored in your LDAP Server. It allows users to authenticate against various LDAP implementations like Microsoft Active Directory, OpenLDAP and other directory systems. User information is in sync with the information in LDAP. This plugin is free to use under the GNU/GPLv2 license. If you wish to use enhanced features, then there is a provision to upgrade as well. There is also a provision to use our services to deploy and configure this plugin.
Plans for everyone:
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide to enable miniOrange WP LDAP Login plugin for WordPress
Step 1: Download and install miniOrange LDAP/AD Login for Intranet Sites
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for miniOrange. Install miniOrange LDAP/AD Login for Intranet Sites.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page
- Download miniOrange LDAP/AD Login for intranet Sites.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the downloaded plugin zip.
- Click on Install Now and activate the plugin from your Plugins page
Step 2: Setup miniOrange LDAP/AD Login for Intranet Sites plugin:
- Login to miniOrange to configure miniOrange Gateway.
- Once you are logged in, enter the LDAP Server URL, Service Account DN and Service Account Password. Click on Test Connection and Save.
- If connection is successful, you will be shown a User-Mapping screen. Enter the Distinguished Name Attribute(eg. distinguishedName), LDAP Search Base and LDAP Search filter for your LDAP implementation.
- Click on Save.
miniOrange Authentication and Single Sign on products have ready integrations with number of leading providers, these ready solutions allow enterprises quickly increase security of information and resources without worrying about time for initial set up or future upgrades.
Click here to see how to obtain SSL Certificate from LDAP server.
Click here to see our step by step guide for Single Sign on.
Click here to see our step by step guide for Strong Authentication.
We offer Security Solutions of Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication, Fraud Prevention and much more.
Please call us at +1978 658 9387 (US), +91 77966 99612 (India) or email us at email@example.com