WordPress SAML 2.0 And WS-FED IDP allows users residing in your WordPress site to log in to your SAML 2.0 or WS-FED compliant Service Provider. We support all known Service Providers.
WordPress as IdP SAML SSO Plugin acts as a SAML 2.0 Identity Provider which can be configured to establish the trust between the plugin and various SAML 2.0 supported Service Providers to securely authenticate the user using the WordPress site.
If you are looking to single sign on into your WordPress site with any SAML compliant Identity Provider then we have a separate plugin for that. Click Here to learn more.
Plans for everyone:
CLICK HERE FOR TRIAL
$0- One Time Payment
Unlimited Authentications with 1 SP
SP initiated login
Basic Email Support
Benefits of using miniOrange WordPress SAML / WS-FED IDP
- Log in to any SAML 2.0 or WS-FED compliant Service Provider using your WordPress site.
- Easily configure the Identity Provider by providing just the Issuer, ACS URL / Provider Login URL, and NameID format.
- Make user login more secure by signing and encrypting response to Service Provider.
- Easily integrate the login link from your WordPress site using shortcode for IdP initiated SSO. Just drop it in a desirable place on your site.
(Not supported for WS-FED)
- Use the Attribute Mapping feature to map WordPress user profile attributes to your SP attributes.
- Use the Role Mapping feature to send roles assigned to users from your WordPress site to your Service Provider.
- Supports multiple Service Providers from the same WordPress instance.
Here are the Step by Step guides for different Service Providers for Wordpress
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide to enable miniOrange WordPress SAML / WS-FED as IDP
Step 1: Download and install Wordpress SAML 2.0 And WS-FED IDP
Step 2: Configure the plugin
- Go to Identity Provider.
- Now configure your Identity Provider.
- Save your configuration.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387 to find an answer to your question about Wordpress SAML IdP.