What is Page and Post Restriction ?
Page and Post Restriction plugin for WordPress is a perpetual, and stable plugin that helps you limit and secure admittance to your WordPress site in various manners.
Page restrictions allow you to control who can view and/or edit individual pages. You can add restrictions for individual pages or for WordPress groups. Multiple roles could be assigned to users simultaneously. You can add new capabilities and remove unnecessary capabilities which could be left from uninstalled plugins.
Restrictions are inherited like View restrictions, which means a restriction applied to one page will cascade down to any child pages. Edit restrictions are not inherited, which means pages need to be restricted individually.
Why Page and Post Restriction Plugin?
Dealing with a site is simpler than at any other time these days, however, everybody can see your site by influencing the parent pages and your private content. Limitations don’t take the place of a space authorization.
Page restrictions and Post restrictions grant you to control who can see just as change limitations on individual pages in a space. Along these lines, A solution for Extranet (the controlled private network that allows access to partners, vendors, and suppliers or an authorized set of customers) openly facilitated Intranets, or for getting sorted out local sites (in case you’re dealing with a page that shouldn’t be seen by anybody).
We actively propose researching your webpages needs and give you the miniOrange Page and Post Restriction module uniquely intended for incorporating with WordPress Sites to guard your site with easy to user-friendly insight at a moderate cost.
Content Control access based upon User Roles. You can set consents for single organizational clients on WordPress destinations dependent on their title roles. Here a client role has consented to authorization to a page; the approval enables admittance to that client.
It additionally permits giving access specifically to Logged In Users to pages and posts. Logged out clients see a customizable error message telling them that they have access to look into the content on the particular page.
Other than Page Restrictions, we likewise give Post Restrictions (Content limitation) which includes assists with confined access for posts on logged-in/out status. Our WordPress Post limitations include likewise cause you to Restrict access in categories to logged in/out clients. We Display a custom message to clients who don’t have the authorization to see the webpage or divert them to a predetermined URL. In our Page restriction, Post restriction Plugin our Individual Posts highlight will empower assurance for default posts just as custom post types.
Features of Page Restriction:
- Control content access by page restriction to logged in/out users/clients or explicit user roles.
- Content access is done to Restrict access for individual posts to logged in/out users or specific user roles.
- Give one, two, or considerably more roles to any pages. Different roles could be assigned to pages/posts at once.
- Our plugin helps your WordPress site and its feed make it totally private with greater adaptability to limit to private pages.
- Making your webpage a multi-roles site for individuals to confine access for pages/posts.
- Displaying information when an exceptional blunder happens i.e; limiting clients who don’t have authorization to see the content present on the login page (diverting to page/post after login), site landing page, or custom URL by showing static/default error messages.
- Control the visibility of content for posts without the issue of altering each post on your site and defining the limitations separately to sign in/out clients or specific clients.
- Restrict content based on client’s roles or logged-in status and control the visibility of pages and presents on various user roles like Administrator, Contributor, Editor, Author, Subscriber or Custom on to your WordPress site with Required Fields Selection Ability for showing content.
- Offering admittance to certain clients like – Admin for the administration of roles; Editor in making posts and we additionally give some unauthorized messages you need to show.
- We offer Restriction Access to the custom Meta Box dependent on user roles. This shows all the site’s client jobs dependent on which page restriction and post restriction can be made. The meta box likewise inquires as to whether login is needed to get to the page/post. This gives authority over content accessing while making/altering/seeing the pages and posts.
- Restriction for page Visitors that permits redirection to the login page. A basic and effective approach to advise your user that authorization is restricted.
- Our module causes you to make content limitations as simple as workable by considering changes down to inherited pages when a limitation is applied to the parent one.
- Restricting content based on a user’s logged in/out the status and after successful confirmation, redirect back to the restricted page.
- Users attempting to get to a restricted page will be diverted to a chosen page URL. This post limitation/page limitation choice allows you to adjust the conduct of confined pages and posts.
Integration with SAML/OAuth SSO. This page restriction and post restriction feature allows content access to only logged-in users or the users who have been authenticated by the configured IdP. Allows redirecting not logged-in users to IdP/OAuth Server login page.
In this article, we have given a brief synopsis of our page restriction plugin and the different features we do provide with various customizations. A solution on how we can restrict access to pages, posts by protecting ourselves from exposing sensitive data using WordPress Page Post Protection.
You may be curious about how you or your development team can implement this on your website. You can always Contact Us/, or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you out.