miniOrange Advisory for COVID-19
Viruses have been all around us as long as humans have been around. Humans are better than Viruses and that's why we see 7 Billion of us on Planet Earth. They keep trying to get us and we keep developing immunity towards them. It's an age old fight - There are steps to make us better prepared which are outlined below.
We are all aware of Corona virus situation and how it is spreading all over the world, starting from China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, France, Germany, Spain, Japan. And now, it has reached India. There have been multiple cases of outbreak here in India. Although the number is not high but here is the chance to work together and make our self corona free.
Experts are suggesting that in order to contain the virus, social isolation is the primary thing to do. Social isolation or distancing would translate to work from home for a company like ours.
So the only way to prevent this is social distancing from today itself. Which means starting today miniOrange employees will be practicing work from home till the situation gets better.
Remember that people who are infected are getting cured. DO NOT PANIC AND BELIEVE IN FALSE RUMORS.
HOW TO BUILD IMMUNITY?
- Eat Oranges (4 or more) in the morning and evening to load up on Vitamin C.
- Drink Coconut water morning and evening for replacing electrolytes.
- Eat Tomatoes, Cucumber and Carrots (Vitamin A). Kiwi fruit (for improving Platelets) as well.
- Eat Papaya (PQQ) and Pomegranate as Antioxidants - This is especially important for older people because their bodies dont absorb stuff even if they eat all the right things.
- Take Vitamin D supplements and let the sun fall on your skin - But make sure you dont overdose on it so better to check your current levels. You can take Vitamin B supplements as well or eat all nuts, egg whites, meat, whole grain etc.
- Exercise - if you are not exercising at this time it would be a huge mistake. Make sure there is sweating involved when you exercise. Atleast 45 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening. Light, Moderate exercise is all you need.
GOOD HABITS IN HYGIENE:
- Gargle with warm water and salt or Vinegar. This will kill any type of bacteria or virus in your throat. Do this after your dinner and before going to bed.
- Wash hands often, especially after handling shared items like phones.
- No handshakes. Let's all go back to NAMASTE.
- Use a mask in crowded areas like in the office or in a market or Gym.
HOW DOES THIS IMPACT OUR CUSTOMERS?
- There will be NO DIFFERENCE. Customers need not to worry. miniOrange assures to stand by our customers and continue to provide world class 24*7 support even in these trying times.
- It's just a matter of time. May be a few days, weeks.
- Remember prevention is always better than cure!!
WHAT SHOULD miniOrange EMPLOYEES DO?
- Completely avoid travelling on public transport by air or road.
- Completely avoid going to crowded place like a movie theater, gym etc.
- Educate family members, visitors and the help about this.
- Wash hands, cover mouths if you have to go out.
- Drink warm water, try to improve immunity.
- Stay hygienic and gargle with Betadine solution.
Click Here for more information, updates and advisories regarding the outbreak of COVID-19 in India