How does server app pricing work?
How do I determine my server pricing?
Plugin prices are based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. Use below information to select user tier while purchasing the plugin:
- For JIRA 7.0+ : As JIRA service desk is packaged with JIRA 7.0 and later versions, your plugin user tier should match the maximum tier of the JIRA application licenses, e.g. If your JIRA software license tier is 50 users and JIRA ServiceDesk license tier is 10 agents, you’ll need to purchase the plugin for 50 users.
- JIRA versions prior to 7.0, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Fisheye: Here the user tier for the plugin should match your Atlassian product user tier.
- Crowd: Please contact us at email@example.com for pricing details of Crowd premium SSO plugin.
Note: Even if fewer users want to use the plugin than your Atlassian product license, the user tier of the plugin should still match exactly to the server license.
How to generate a quote for the miniOrange plugins from the Atlassian Marketplace?
- Navigate to the Atlassian Marketplace and login with your Atlassian Account.
- Now, navigate to the miniOrange SSO plugin’s page on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click on the Buy it now link.
- Select Server or Data Center, depending on your preference and click on Buy Now button. You will be redirected to the Atlassian payment page.
- In the Manual section, select the user tier of your host Atlassian Application.
- On the top left corner select Quote instead of Order.
- Enable Academic pricing (only if your host Atlassian application has the Academic license).
- Click on Add-on to quote.
- Follow the same steps for other Atlassian app as well.
- Now, click on the save quote and fill all your details and then you will be able to download the quote.