Senior Software Engineer (1 opening)
Status: Full Time, Employee
Experience : 4-5 Years
miniOrange Security Software is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work from our office in (Baner) Pune, India.
We suggest you take the time to read and re-read these requirements. And understand fully well if you will fit in. Because if you simply apply without reading through this, it will only be a waste of time.
- This is a highly technical role! You will be a coding day in and day out! In Java and related technologies. You better like coding so much that you code on weekends!
- The buck stops with you! If you get into a problem and you need help - Well, you are the help! This is a startup. We are developing complex products. The only help we can give you is sympathy! You will be required to solve all technical problems that you face and others in the team face! And these are no ordinary problems. We are talking about protocol implementations for which there are only a few developers in the world. So there is very little help available.
- You will be expected to work hard - It includes 9 to 6 work, late evenings and sometimes weekends. We do believe in work-life balance but we are seeing tremendous growth. So we try to squeeze in fun, whenever we can. You need to be comfortable with this kind of environment.
- You should have 4 to 5 years industry experience in software development. Preferably in a product company!
- You should have an engineering degree in Computer Science from a non-donation college and you should have secured high percentage or GPA in Data structure and Algorithms.
- You should be able to communicate your thoughts easily in written and spoken form. You should be able to tell others what you are thinking and understand what others are saying easily!
- You should be likable! We don't want to work with boring people. Its ok to crack a joke sometimes and appreciate others who can! People should be willing to work with you!
If you fit into the above, then please send your resume which is not more than one page to email@example.com You must write something in the subject line that is relevant to this and which makes us open your email! We will be getting hundreds of emails every day, so please state in the subject line, why you think you are best suited for this opportunity.
Marketing Officer (1 opening)
Working Location: Pune ( Baner)
Salary:INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A
We are having the opening for the Marketing Officer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Recognizing needs of customers.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- To convert leads into opportunity
- To develop a Sales Strategy
- Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Should possess good listening and communication skills.
- Should have good English skills.
- Immediate Joining
- Both Male/Female candidates are applicable.
If a candidate has following points will get more preference.
- Graduate / Post- Graduate with 1+ year of experience in Software Marketing / International Marketing for Software Development / Web Development
- Knowledge of Sales and marketing of software products like software applications.
- Experience in Digital Marketing.
- BBA ( Marketing / Computer) / MBA ( Marketing)
We are a startup and our environment is aggressive. Candidates who can thrive in an aggressive work environment and who have a 'never give up' attitude only, should apply.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject mentioned your graduation degree / PG degree and total experience if you have.
Eg. Subject : MBA (marketing) & BE (IT)- fresher / 1 yr experience
Software Engineer (1 opening)
Status: Full Time, Employee
Experience : 0-2 Years
miniOrange seeks a Software Engineer to work from our office in Pune, India.
- A passion for programming - What does that mean? It means when you get up on a weekend and there is nothing to do...you feel like coding. You code for fun even on a saturday or a sunday. Thats what passion for coding means. If you think this is crazy, this job is not for you.
- The ability to work hard - This means that you came to office at 9 am and then went back late at 7pm and found a couple of new emails popping up and you start working on those. Till late. and then you again show up at 9 am. And you do this 5 days a week, four weeks a month, 12 months a year and you can still squeeze in some fun.
- Eagerness to learn - Too many things to do and too little time. You need to have the attitude to learn new things everyday!
- Please don' t be boring - Its ok to crack a few jokes once in a while, work is tough but still try to have a little fun. Take some initiative. Engage others.
If you fit in all the above, you will get the kind of security software product development experience that is unavailable in India. Yes that is correct. We have global customers and in a couple of years your knowledge will be more than engineers having twice the number of years.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and and simply say something interesting in the subject so that I feel like opening the email.
IT-Software / Software Services
IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Programming & Design