Software Engineer (1 opening)
Status: Full Time, Employee
Reference : mO2016-Software Engineer
Experience : 0-2 Years
miniOrange seeks a Software Engineer to work from our office in Pune, India.
1) A passion for programming - What does that mean? It means when you get up on a weekend and there is nothing to do...you feel like coding. You code for fun even on a saturday or a sunday. Thats what passion for coding means. If you think this is crazy, this job is not for you.
2) The ability to work hard - This means that you came to office at 9 am and then went back late at 7pm and found a couple of new emails popping up and you start working on those. Till late. and then you again show up at 9 am. And you do this 5 days a week, four weeks a month, 12 months a year and you can still squeeze in some fun.
3) Eagerness to learn - Too many things to do and too little time. You need to have the attitude to learn new things everyday!
4) Please don' t be boring - Its ok to crack a few jokes once in a while, work is tough but still try to have a little fun. Take some initiative. Engage others.
If you fit in all the above, you will get the kind of security software product development experience that is unavailable in India. Yes that is correct. We have global customers and in a couple of years your knowledge will be more than engineers having twice the number of years.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and and simply say something interesting in the subject so that I feel like opening the email.
IT-Software / Software Services
IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Programming & Design
Sr Software Engineer
miniOrange - Pune, Maharashtra
We are looking for people with:
The below skills are desirable, but not mandatory
- 3-8 years of development and delivery experience with Java, PHP or any similar technologies.
- A passion for programming and ability to be part of a group of highly talented and skilled people.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, highly collaborative, non-hierarchical environment and build quality code.
- Ability to ideate and formulate solutions to customer-centric use-cases.
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge.
- Familiarity with databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL etc
- Self-driven, passionate, a sense of humour and a team player
You'll be responsible for:
- Authorization Protocols like SAML, OAuth, OpenID
- Encryption/Decryption/Hashing Algorithms like AES, RSA, SHA
- Analysing, designing, coding, and implementing complex, custom-built applications using the latest tools and techniques.
- Implementation of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Developing modules from the scratch.
To apply, please submit your CV and tell us why you want to join miniOrange.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply say something interesting in the subject so that we feel like opening the email.