Step 1: Setup Okta as OAuth Provider
- First of all, go to https://www.okta.com/login and log into your Okta account.
- Switch to Classic UI to configure app.
- Go to the Application from the left menu and then click on Create App Integration.
- Choose OIDC OpenID Connect as Sign on method, Web as platform, and click on Next.
- You will be redirected to the app details page. Enter Application name and Login Redirect URIs. Copy Callback URL from the plugin to configure Login Redirect URL. Click on Save.
- You will be brought to My Web App details page. Here you can find Client ID and Client Secret.