SCIM user provisioning for Jira Cloud
User & Group Sync app for Jira Cloud helps you synchronize all user and group information from Identity Providers such as AWS, OneLogin, Oracle IDCS, Azure AD, Okta, G Suite, and many more with Jira.
Jump into Cloud Independent of Atlassian Access!
What We Do For You
User & Groups Provisioning
Allows mapping user’s IDP groups to Jira Cloud
Remove users from the list of active users and save license cost
Maintain Jira Cloud users from your IDP
Users from your IDP will be synchronized periodically
- Jira Directory Sync: Create a user and group within Jira Cloud based on IDP Profile
- Real Time Provisioning : Schedule provisioning to update users and groups regularly
- Reduce Human Involvement : The app synchronizes changes in the Jira instantly
- Transform username based on regex : Match directory user with Jira user
- Manual sync button : One click synchronizes Users and Groups at any time
- User Deprovisioning : Users can be disabled based on their status in directory.
Also supports Jira Data centerChoose any Atlassian Offering and we will be there
What's your team strength?
"Extremely happy with this plugin"
Extremely happy with this plugin. Plugin is very easy to be setup and do have a lot of useful/configurable options. Initial setup takes like 10 minutes. Just perfect 🙂
"Easy to install and setup
Easy to install and setup, worked as expected. Was given very good technical support when it came to customizations for our organisation.🙂
"Amazing Support, Wow!!!"
Amazing support. Suggested a change, had an updated copy of the plugin the same day. Wow!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Keeping customer data safe is a top priority. That’s why we run a best-in-class security practices, informed by internal research, third-party resources and public threat intelligence. We perform regular testing and evaluation of the security of the miniOrange platform with bi-weekly scheduled testing by the developers, and updating the application and infrastructure with security features.