MangoApps is a platform for employees which contains applications like Intranet, workspaces, file sharing, networking, recognition, training and more into one easy-to-use portal.
miniOrange provides secure access to MangoApps for enterprises and full control over access to the application. Single Sign-On (SSO) into MangoApps with one set of login credentials.
miniOrange supports both IdP (Identity Provider) and SP (Service Provider) initiated Single Sign On (SSO)
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for MangoApps Single Sign On (SSO)
Step 1: Configure miniorange Settings for MangoApps
- Login to miniOrange Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select MangoApps.
- Enter the SP Entity ID as https://your_domain.mangoapps.com/saml/consume.
- Enter the ACS URL as https://your_domain.mangoapps.com/saml/consume
- Click on Show Advanced Settings. Against Relay State select Custom Attribute Value
- Enable Override RelayState.
- You can set another value for relay state depending on where you want to redirect the user after SSO.
- Leave the Attributes section empty.
- Add a new policy for MangoApps.
- Select a Group Name from the dropdown - the group for which you want to add MangoApps policy.
- Give a policy name for MangoApps in the Policy Name field.
- Select the First Factor Type for authentication.
- Enable Second Factor for authentication if required.
- Click on Save to configure MangoApps.
- Click on Metadata link to download the metadata which will be required later. Click on Link to see the IDP initiated SSO link for MangoApps.
- Keep IdP Entity ID, SAML Login URL, SAML Logout URL and copy X.509 Certificate which you be required in Step 2.
Step 2: Configure MangoApps Settings for miniOrange
- Login to your MangoApps account as the Account Administrator.
- Go to Admin.
- Then click on Integration tab on the left.
- Go to Single Sign On, select the SAML tab.
- Check the Allow SAML based federated login for the domain? option.
- Under the Provider dropdown, select Other SAML Providers and enter the details as shown:
|Issuer URL||Enter IdP Entity URL that you got from Step 1.|
|SAML 2.0 Endpoint||Enter SAML Login URL that you got from Step 1.|
|Remote Logout URL||Enter SAML Logout URL that you got from Step 1.|
|X.509 Certificate||Paste the X.509 Certificate that you copied in Step 1.|
- Check the Login Page Auto Re-direct option.
- Click Save to save the Single Sign On (SSO) SAML settings.
Step 3: Onboard users into our system
- Click on Users >> Add User.
- Here, fill the user details without the password and then click on the Create User button.
- Click on On Boarding Status tab. Check the email, with the registered e-mail id and select action Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link from Select Action dropdown list and then click on Apply button.
- Now, Open your email id. Open the mail you get from miniOrange and then click on the link to set your account password.
- On the next screen, enter the password and confirm password and then click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, you can log in into miniOrange account by entering your credentials.
Step 4: Login to miniOrange Account
- Go to miniOrange dashboard and select the User Dashboard from the right side menu.
- Click on MangoApps application which you added, to verify your sso configuration.
Using Two Factor Authentication for MangoApps
The most practical way to strengthen authentication is to require a second factor after the username/password stage. Since a password is something that a user knows, ensuring that the user also has something or using biometrics thwarts attackers that steal or gain access to passwords.
Traditional two-factor authentication solutions use hardware tokens (or "fobs") that users carry on their keychains. These tokens generate one-time passwords for the second stage of the login process. However, hardware tokens can cost up to $40 each. It takes time and effort to distribute them, tracks who has which one, and replace them when they break. They're easy to lose, hard to use, and users consistently report high levels of frustration with token-based systems.
For Further Details:
Guide For Single Sign On (SSO)
MangoApps Single Sign On (SSO)
We offer Security Solutions of Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication, Fraud Prevention and much more.
Please call us at +1978 658 9387 (US), +91 77966 99612 (India) or email us at email@example.com