Need Help? We are right here!
"Oracle EBS SSO connector by miniOrange enables Single Sign-On between Oracle EBS and Azure Active Directory (AD) without the need to purchase and install Oracle Access Manager (OAM) and Oracle Internet Directory (OID) license."
Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) with Azure Active Directory allows users to use their Active Directory (AD) credentials to access EBS, eliminating the need for them to remember and manage separate EBS login credentials. This can be achieved using a third-party connector, such as miniOrange EBS SSO Connector, which acts as a bridge between Azure Active Directory (AD) and EBS, allowing users to log in to EBS using their Active Directory credentials.
In order to enable Active Directory Single Sign-On (SSO) for Oracle EBS using miniOrange Single Sign-On Connector, the connector must be registered as a SAML Service Provider (SP) in Azure Active Directory and AD must be configured as a SAML Identity Provider (IdP) in the connector. When a user tries to log in to EBS, the authentication request is delegated to miniOrange EBS SSO Connector, which redirects the user to Active Directory for login. Upon successful authentication, the user is granted access to EBS.
1. The User sends the request to access the Oracle E-Business Suite.
2. Oracle EBS redirects the request to the miniOrange SSO Connector for authentication.
3. The miniOrange SSO Connector redirects the user to Azure Active Directory (AD) for authentication.
4. The user is prompted for their Azure Active Directory credentials, and is authenticated upon a successful response.
5. The connector receives the user’s Oracle EBS registered username/email from Azure AD via SAML attributes.
6. The connector checks the value of the username/email received from Azure AD against the FND_USER table in the Oracle EBS Database.
7. Oracle EBS Session is created for the User if he value of username/email is present.
8. Upon successfully creating a session, user is redirected to the Oracle E-Business Suite portal as logged-in user.
miniOrange offers free help through a consultation call with our System Engineers to Install or Setup Oracle EBS Azure AD SSO solution in your environment with 30-day free trial.
For this, you need to just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a slot and we'll help you in no time.
<CookieProcessor className="org.apache.tomcat.util.http.LegacyCookieProcessor" />
java oracle.apps.fnd.security.AdminDesktop <apps-username>/<apps-password>
CREATE NODE_NAME=<miniorange-sso-connector-fqdn> DBC=<path-to-existing-dbc-file>
Here Default Homepage URL is the landing page where you will be redirected after login.
In the Authentication Sources there are 3 choices: miniOrange, external and discovery.
|miniOrange||When miniOrange is the Identity Provider|
|External||When you have External Identity Provider|
|Discovery||When you have multiple Identity Provider|
Entity ID or Issuer
SSO Login URL
Single Logout URL
Our Other Identity & Access Management Products