Egnyte Online is a well-known associate for protecting, quick, and safe file sharing which meets the requirements of many famous brands around the world. Egnyte is a helpful and bright extension for all business that wants to take collaboration to a different level and make sure its corporate data is safe while transferring in the cloud as they provide flexibly priced along with a variety of valuable features. Simultaneously it allows users access data and set it to work regardless of their current locations, as the system is designed to function on every device and to combine into all software infrastructure from where it will extract or export data. There are many other causes to consider this system, including its user-friendly interface, the reasonable pricing scheme, and you can choose between SaaS and on-premise deployment, depending on your requirements.
For web applications that do not provide support for federated single sign-on, we have miniOrange Secure Single Sign-on browser plugins for SSO. These browser extensions can be enabled on any browsers and endusers can see an icon on their home page which enables single sign-on into the application when you visit the app login page from any user portal.(In the secure store for that application only).
miniOrange supports all browser extension
- miniOrange Secure Single Sign-On Plugins for SSO support all popular web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and Microsoft edge.
- Browser plugin provide a secure driven post to the application login page, signing in the user automatically on their behalf. - The plug-in does not store the credentials anywhere and they are discarded once the user has signed into the application.
- Users credentials are stored in an encrypted format by using AES encryption with the combination of a customer-specific private key. When a user clicks the application icon, miniOrange securely posts the username/password to the app login page over SSL and the user is automatically logged in.
Step 1: Configure miniOrange Settings for Egnyte Online
- Log in as a customer from the Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click on Configure Apps button.
- Click on Browser Add on / Form Post tab .
- Select Egnyte Online app.
- Select Group name as default.
- If each user has a different username and password for the app, admin should choose an Individual Login Account option, so that users can save their username and password from the user portal themselves.
- If multiple users are allowed to access the app via same credentials assigned by admin, admin should choose Shared Login Account option.
- Go to miniOrange dashboard and select User Dashboard from right side menu.
- Scroll down on the same page under the section of configure your cloud apps section and search for Egnyte app, on the app icon you will find setting option. Click on it and select Configure. (If you are unable to find app in this list then please contact us.)
- Once you done with configuration, scroll up on same page, under the SIGN-IN TO YOUR FAVOURITE CLOUD APPS section search for Egnyte Online app. On Egnyte Online app icon, click on the download symbol.
- It will redirect you to add extension page. Now, click on the Add to Chrome.
- Click on Add extension.
- Now, miniOrange extension is added in your extension
- Click on the app icon from miniOrange user portal, you will be redirected to Egnyte Online login page.
- Now browser extension will auto-fill the username and password credentials automatically. Once enabled, end users can see an icon on their browser which auto-fills username and password on the application login page and submit the page automatically to let user access the app.
- Now, you can see the homepage of the app.
Step 2: Steps to embed this application link in your own website/user portal
- Go to admin dashboard -> Apps -> search for Egnyte Online app -> Click on Link in Action menu against Egnyte Online app.
- Copy the app link and paste it anywhere on your own website - User portal/ Apps Dashboard /Menu, etc.
For further details refer :