TimeOffManager is made for automatic leave management of employees. Employees can submit leave requests, renew and access their leave data anywhere and anytime.
miniOrange provides secure access to TimeOffManager for enterprises and full control over access to the application. Single Sign On (SSO) into TimeOffManager with one set of login credentials.
TimeOffManager supports only IdP (Identity Provider) initiated Single Sign On (SSO)
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for TimeOffManager Single Sign On (SSO)
Step 1: Configure miniOrange Settings for TimeOffManager
- Login to miniOrange Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select TimeOffManager.
- Enter the SP Entity ID or Issuer as https://www.timeoffmanager.com/cpanel/sso/consume.aspx?company_id=your_company_id.
- Enter the ACS URL as https://www.timeoffmanager.com/cpanel/sso/consume.aspx?company_id=your_company_id
- Select E-mail Address from NameID.
- In the Attributes section, enter the value Email in the Attribute Name field, select E-Mail Address from the Attribute Value list.
- Add another Attributes Firstname, Lastname in the Attribute Name field from the Attribute Value list.
- Go to the Add Policy and select DEFAULT from the Group Name dropdown.
- Now enter the Zoho in the Policy Name field.
- Select PASSWORD from the First Factor Type dropdown.
- Click on Save to configure TimeOffManager.
- Click on Metadata link to download the metadata which will be required later. Click on Link to see the IDP initiated SSO link for TimeOffManager.
- Keep IdP Entity ID, SAML Login URL, SAML Logout URL and X.509 Certificate which you will require in Step 2.
Step 2: Configure TimeOffManager Settings for miniOrange
- Login to your TimeOffManager domain as the Account Administrator.
- Go to Account and click on Account Options.
- Go to Single Sign-On Settings, scroll down to Generic SAML Connector and enter the details as shown:
|X.509 Certificate||Enter X.509 Certificate value that you got from Step 1.|
|IdP Issuer||Enter IdP Entity value that you got from Step 1.|
|IdP Endpoint URL||Enter SAML Login URL that you got from Step 1.|
|Logout URL||Enter SAML Logout URL that you got from Step 1.|
- Select Enforce SAML and Auto-Create Users as per your preferences.
- Click on Save Changes to save the SAML settings.
Step 3: Onboard users into our system
- Click on Users >> Add User.
- Here, fill the user details without the password and then click on the Create User button.
- Click on On Boarding Status tab. Check the email, with the registered e-mail id and select action Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link from Select Action dropdown list and then click on Apply button.
- Now, Open your email id. Open the mail you get from miniOrange and then click on the link to set your account password.
- On the next screen, enter the password and confirm password and then click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, you can log in into miniOrange account by entering your credentials.
Step 4: Login to miniOrange Account
- Go to miniOrange dashboard and select the User Dashboard from the right side menu.
- Click on TimeOffManager application which you added, to verify your sso configuration.
Using Two Factor Authentication for TimeOffManager
The most practical way to strengthen authentication is to require a second factor after the username/password stage. Since a password is something that a user knows, ensuring that the user also has something or using biometrics thwarts attackers that steal or gain access to passwords.
Traditional two-factor authentication solutions use hardware tokens (or "fobs") that users carry on their keychains. These tokens generate one-time passwords for the second stage of the login process. However, hardware tokens can cost up to $40 each. It takes time and effort to distribute them, tracks who has which one, and replace them when they break. They're easy to lose, hard to use, and users consistently report high levels of frustration with token-based systems.
For Further Details:
Guide For Single Sign On (SSO)
TimeOffManager Single Sign On (SSO)
We offer Security Solutions of Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication, Fraud Prevention and much more.
Please call us at +1978 658 9387 (US),+91 77966 99612 (India) or email us at email@example.com