miniOrange provides secure access to Zoho for enterprises and full control over access to the application. Single Sign On (SSO) into Zoho with one set of login credentials.
Single Sign On
miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO) Solution provides easy and seamless access to all enterprise resources with one set of credentials, miniOrange provides Single Sign On (SSO) to any type of devices or applications whether they are in the cloud or on-premise.
Secure your Zoho Apps from password thefts using multi-factor authentication methods with 15+ authentication types provided by miniOrange. Our multi-factor authentication methods prevent unauthorized users from accessing information and resources having password alone as an authentication factor. Enabling second-factor authentication for Zoho protects you against password thefts.
miniOrange prevents frauds with its dynamic risk engine in conjunction with enterprise specific security policy. We support a combination of the Device id, Location and Time of access as multi-factor authentication that can detect and block fraud in real-time, without any interaction with the user.
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for Zoho Single Sign On (SSO)
Step 1: Validate your Zoho domain (skip this step if you already have a verified Zoho domain)
- Login to your Zoho account and access Zoho Mail.
- Click on Control Panel and select Mail and Docs.
- Go to Domains, click on Add Domain and add your domain.
- In the list, click the icon under the Verified column for your domain to validate it.
- Follow the steps specified on the page that opens up and after that click on Verify to validate your domain.
Step 2: Configure miniOrange Settings for Zoho
- Login to miniOrange Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select Zoho.
- Enter the SP Entity ID as https://accounts.zoho.com/samlresponse/your_domain.com.
- Enter the ACS URL as https://accounts.zoho.com/samlresponse/your_domain.com
- Select the E-Mail Address from the Name ID dropdown.
- You can add additional attributes using add attribute option.
- Go to the Add Policy and select DEFAULT from the Group Name dropdown.
- Now enter the Zoho in the Policy Name field.
- Select PASSWORD from the First Factor Type dropdown.
- Click on Save to configure Zoho.
- Click on Metadata link to download the metadata which will be required later. Click on Link to see the IDP initiated SSO link for Zoho.
- Click on Download Metadata to download the metadata file which you will require in Step 3.
Step 3: Configure Zoho Settings for miniOrange
- Login to your Zoho domain as the Account Administrator and access Zoho Mail.
- Click on Control Panel and select Mail and Docs.
- Go to SAML Authentication and enter the details as shown:
|Login URL||Enter the SAML Login URL that you got from Step 2.|
|Logout URL||Enter the SAML Logout URL that you got from Step 2.|
|Change Password URL||https://auth.miniorange.com/moas/idp/samlsso|
|PublicKey||Click on Get key From File and select the certificate downloaded earlier.|
- Click on OK to save the SAML SSO Settings.
Step 4: Onboard users into our system.
- Click on Users >> Add User.
- Here, fill the user details without the password and then click on the Create User button.
- Click on On Boarding Status tab. Check the email, with the registered e-mail id and select action Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link from Select Action dropdown list and then click on Apply button.
- Now, Open your email id. Open the mail you get from miniOrange and then click on the link to set your account password.
- On the next screen, enter the password and confirm password and then click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, you can log in into miniOrange account by entering your credentials.
Step 5: Login to miniOrange Account
- Go to miniOrange dashboard and select the User Dashboard from the right side menu.
- Click on Zoho application which you added, to verify your sso configuration.
Using Two Factor Authentication for ZOHO
The most practical way to strengthen authentication is to require a second factor after the username/password stage. Since a password is something that a user knows, ensuring that the user also has something or using biometrics thwarts attackers that steal or gain access to passwords.
Traditional two-factor authentication solutions use hardware tokens (or "fobs") that users carry on their keychains. These tokens generate one-time passwords for the second stage of the login process. However, hardware tokens can cost up to $40 each. It takes time and effort to distribute them, tracks who has which one, and replace them when they break. They're easy to lose, hard to use, and users consistently report high levels of frustration with token-based systems.
Your choice of the second factor
miniOrange authentication service has 15+ authentication methods.
You can choose from any of the above authentication methods to augment your password based authentication. miniOrange authentication service works with all phone types, from landlines to smart-phone platforms. In the simplest case, users just answer a phone call and press a button to authenticate. miniOrange authentication service works internationally and has customers authenticating from many countries around the world.
For Further Details:
Guide For Single Sign On (SSO)
Zoho SAML SSO
Zoho SAML Configuration