Note : The information contained on this page does not create a joint venture, partnership, agency or other form of association, or an express or implied license grant by either party to the other under any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right.
miniOrange provides secure access to Google Apps for enterprises and full control over access of Google Apps application, Single Sign On (SSO) into your Google Apps Account with one set of login credentials. miniOrange prevents frauds with its dynamic risk engine in conjunction with enterprise specific security policy. We support a combination of the Device Id, Location and Time of access as multi-factor authentication that can detect and block fraud in real-time, without any interaction with the user. Now you can restrict use of Google Apps only within intranet and block user access from outside network.
Google apps Single Sign On using existing IdP
miniOrange allow you to restrict use of Google Apps only within intranet ( office premises ) and blocks user access from outside network. Also you can keep access open for some users from outside network by creating different group for them.
Setting up Google Apps as Service Provider
Restrict IPs for Single Sign On to Google Apps
Single Sign On with Google Apps
Login to your applications with Google Apps as IdP. Click here to check the step-by-step guides to configure Google Apps as IdP for Single Sign On to WordPress or Canvas LMS.
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for Restrict Google Apps Access.
Step 1: Configure Single Sign On (SSO) Settings for Google Apps
Step 2: Steps to restrict access of Google Apps outside office premises(IP Based restriction)
- Go to Fraud Prevention >> Basic Policy Configuration. For Default FP Policy, select Edit.
- Under IP Blocking Configuration, enter the range of IP addresses you would want to grant access and click on Allow.
- Click on Save to configure the policy.
Step 3: Setup Single Sign On for your domain in Google Apps
- Now Select Security Tab from Admin Console.
- Go to Advanced Settings. Select Set Up Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Enter Sign-In Page URL: https://auth.miniorange.com/moas/idp/samlsso
- Enter Sign-Out Page URL: https://mail.google.com/a/[domain_name]
Example - https://google.com/a/miniorange.com
- Enter Change Password URL:
- Upload the certificate that was downloaded earlier.
- Select Enable Single Sign-On checkbox and save the settings.
Step 4: Now sign in to your Google Apps account with miniOrange IdP by either of the two steps:
1. Using SP initiated login :-
- Go to http://mail.[domain_name], enter your Email Address and click on Login. Now you will be redirected to miniOrange IdP Sign On Page.
- Enter your miniOrange login credential and click on Login. You will be automatically logged in to your Google Apps account.
2. Using IdP initiated login :-
- Login to your miniOrange Self Service Console as an End User and click on the Google Apps icon on your Dashboard.
For further details refer :
Business trial for free
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387 to find an answer to your question about Google Apps Single Sign On (SSO).