miniOrange 2-factor authenticator can protect any cloud app. Simplest app for consumers with enhanced security options for enterprises.
Benefits of using 2-Factor Authentication for EVE:
- Adds an extra higher level of security. You can protect your account with something you know(password) and something you have(phone).
- Better protection against phishing. You will always be asked for the security code if you login from an unauthorized device or insecure network.
- No internet connection is required by our miniOrange Authenticator for generating the code, which is uniquely crafted for your account and can be used only once.
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide to enable 2-Factor Authentication for EVE using miniOrange Authenticator
Step 1: Configure 2-step verification for EVE:
- Log-in to EVE account management and go to Account -> Edit Account Information and make sure that you have a valid and verified email address.
- Now Go to Account -> Two Factor Authentication Settings and click on Enable button.
- Enter verification code that is sent to your email-address by EVE. Click Verify.
- Now click on Enable button under Enable Authenticator section.
Step 2: Pairing with miniOrange authenticator app:
- Now download the miniOrange authenticator app in your phone.
- Open your app, click on configure to configure it accordingly.
- If any account is configured already then instead of clicking configure button, click on user icon to configure new account.
- Scan the QR code using your app present on your screen.
- Now enter the code produced by the app and click on verify.
- Your EVE account is now paired with miniOrange Authenticator app.
- Next time you open your app, the code will get automatically generated.
Google Authenticator and miniOrange Authenticator
miniOrange Authenticator manages the google Authenticator keys better and easier by providing these extra features:
miniOrange Authenticator app is available for free from Google Play
miniOrange Authenticator app is available for free from the Apple App Store
- miniOrange encrypts all data, whereas Google Authenticator stores data in plain text.
- miniOrange Authenticator app has an extra layer of security i.e. the app has in-build Pin-Protection so you can protect your google authenticator keys or whole app using pin whereas Google Authenticator is not protected at all. No one can steal your keys at all.
- No need to type in the code at all. Just download miniOrange plugin,it can seamlessly connect your computer to your phone. Code will get auto filled and saved.
We offer Security Solutions of Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication, Fraud Prevention and much more.
Please call us at +1978 658 9387 (US), +91 77966 99612 (India) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org