Need Help? We are right here!
Thanks for your inquiry.
If you dont hear from us within 24 hours, please feel free to send a follow up email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps for using Google reCAPTCHA v2 in On-Premise IDP
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for using Google reCAPTCHA v2 in On-Premise IDP
1. Generate Site key and secret key for your website.
- Go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create.
- This will redirect you to Register a new site page.
- In the Label section, enter any label name of your choice. For eg, <company-domain>.com
- Select reCAPTCHA v2 as reCAPTCHA type and then select “I’m not a robot” Checkbox.
- The domain name should be the same on which you have installed the miniOrange on-premise IDP.
- Now, Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service
- It will generate a pair of site key and secret key which you need to add in your miniOrange IDP side.
- Click on Submit. This will generate the site key and secret key.
2. On-Premise miniOrange side Configuration
- Go to your server where you have installed the miniOrange on-premise IDP solution and open the miniOrange on-premise IDP folder.
- Go to moas\WEB-INF\classes folder.
- Edit the application.properties file.
- Search for Google invisible Recaptcha
- Remove the comments from the below lines and enter the site key and the secret key you got from the google admin dashboard
- In case of API verification URL enter https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js.
- Save the file and restart the server.
- Go to product settings and enable the captcha option.
Our Other Identity & Access Management Products