Litmos is an eLearning platform that provides online training solutions which is used by more than 10 million users from enterprises around the world. Litmos provides some powerful features including scaling upto millions of users, Bulletproof security, API and 50plus connectors. Litmos is a cloud-based learning management solution (LMS) that unifies virtual classroom, mobile, social and eCommerce capabilities in a single, secure, and scalable platform that can meet any organization's training needs.
With miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO), you can quickly increase your security of information and resources for your Litmos app without worrying about time for initial set up or future upgrades.
Step by Step Guide to setup SSO with Litmos
Step 1: Configure miniOrange Settings for Litmos
- Login as a customer from Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select Custom App. Put the name Litmos.
- Enter the SP Entity ID as https://domain.litmos.com.
- Enter the ACS URL as https://domain.litmos.com/integration/splogin.
- Enter Audience URI in the format: https://domain.litmos.com.
- Select the Email ID from the Name ID dropdown.
- Go to the Add Policy and select DEFAULT from the Group Name dropdown.
- Now enter the Litmos in the Policy Name field.
- Select PASSWORD from the First Factor Type dropdown.
- Click on Save to configure Litmos.
- Click on Metadata link to download the metadata which will be required later. Click on Link to see the IDP initiated SSO link for Litmos.
- Hit on the Download Metadata XML button to download the metadata.xml file.
Step 2: Configure Litmos setting for miniOrange
- Login into Litmos account using Admin login credentials.
- Click on the settings icon on the left side menu, then select Integrations.
- Select SAML 2.0 (Single Sign On).
- Then, add the Metadata.xml content that you get from the Step 1.
- Click on the Save Button.
Step 3: Onboard users into our system.
- Click on Users >> Add User.
- Here, fill the user details without the password and then click on the Create User button.
- Click on On Boarding Status tab. Check the email, with the registered e-mail id and select action Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link from Select Action dropdown list and then click on Apply button.
- Now, Open your email id. Open the mail you get from miniOrange and then click on the link to set your account password.
- On the next screen, enter the password and confirm password and then click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, you can login into miniOrange account by entering your credentials.
Step 4: Login to miniOrange Account
- Go to miniOrange dashboard and select User Dashboard from right side menu.
- Click on Limtos application which you added, to verify your sso configuration.
For Further Details:
Guide For Single Sign On (SSO)
Litmos- Learning Management System
Configure Litmos SSO with any IDP
Configure Litmos Single Sign On (SSO) with ADFS