Cisco Meraki is the only provider which provides consolidated management i.e. entire network from a centralized dashboard of all devices like mobile, Macs and desktops. Implement device security policies, live troubleshooting on thousands of managed devices. Also, deploy software and apps, and perform remote. Your Systems Manager will be able to monitor each of your organization’s devices, administrators remotely lock and erase devices. Also, it displays helpful metrics such as client hardware/software information and recent location.
miniOrange provides secure access to Cisco Meraki for enterprises and full control over access of Cisco Meraki application. Single Sign On (SSO) into your Cisco Meraki Account with one set of login credentials.
miniOrange supports both IdP (Identity Provider) and SP (Service Provider) initiated Single Sign On (SSO)
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for Cisco Meraki Single Sign On (SSO).
Step 1: Configure Single Sign On (SSO) Settings for Cisco Meraki
- Log in as a customer from the Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select Cisco Meraki and click Add App button.
- Enter the SP Entity ID or Issuer as https://dashboard.meraki.com.
- Enter the value of ACS URL you will get this value on the Organization > Settings page under SAML Configuration.
- Select the Email ID from the Name ID dropdown.
- Go to the Add Policy and select DEFAULT from the Group Name dropdown
- Now enter the Cisco Meraki in the "Policy Name field.
- Select PASSWORD from the First Factor Type dropdown.
- Click on Save to configure Cisco Meraki.
- Click on Metadata link to download the metadata which will be required later. Click on Link to see the IDP initiated SSO link for Cisco Meraki
- Click on Download Metadata link to download the certificate which will be required later.
Step 2: Configure Cisco Meraki setting for miniOrange
- Login into Cisco Meraki account using Admin login credentials .
- Click on Organization >> Settings.
- In SAML Configuration section, select SAML SSO enabled from the SAML SSO dropdown, then click on Add a SAML IdP.
- Enter the X.509 cert SHA1 fingerprint here, you have to Copy and paste the converted fingerprint value
- Click on Save Changes.
- Click on Organization >> Administrators then click on Add SAML role.
- Enter a Role name, and select the correct Organization access and privileges.
- Click on Create role.Click on the Save changes.
Step 3: Onboard users into our system
- Click on Users >> Add User.
- Here, fill the user details without the password and then click on the Create User button.
- Click on On Boarding Status tab. Check the email, with the registered e-mail id and select action Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link from Select Action dropdown list and then click on Apply button.
- Now, Open your email id. Open the mail you get from miniOrange and then click on the link to set your account password.
- On the next screen, enter the password and confirm password and then click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, you can log in into miniOrange account by entering your credentials.
Step 4: Login to miniOrange Account