Cisco Webex is a cloud-based collaboration of Webex Devices, Webex Meetings and Webex Teams. Cisco Webex products serve core collaboration capabilities, it includes video meetings, file sharing and team messaging. This suits help to small group collaboration and enterprise-wide deployments.
miniOrange provides secure access to Cisco Webex for enterprises and full control over access of Cisco Webex application. Single Sign On (SSO) into your Cisco Webex Account with one set of login credentials.
miniOrange supports both IdP (Identity Provider) and SP (Service Provider) initiated Single Sign On (SSO)
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for Cisco Webex Single Sign On (SSO).
Step 1: Configure Cisco Webex setting for miniOrange
- Log in as a customer from the Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click on Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select Custom App and put name as Cisco Webex.
- Enter the SP Entity ID as http://www.webex.com.
- Enter the value of ACS URL https://SUBDOMAIN.webex.com/dispatcher/SAML2AuthService?siteurl=SUBDOMAIN (replace SUBDOMAIN with your WebEx subdomain).
- Select the Email ID from the Name ID dropdown.
- Go to the Add Policy and select DEFAULT from the Group Name dropdown
- Now enter the Cisco Webex in the "Policy Name field.
- Select PASSWORD from the First Factor Type dropdown.
- Click on Save to configure Cisco Webex.
- Click on Metadata link to download the metadata which will be required later. Click on Link to see the IDP initiated SSO link for Cisco Webex
- Click on Download Metadata XML button to download the metadata.xml file.
Step 2: Configure Cisco Webex setting for miniOrange
- Contact to WebEx support to turn on SAML for your WebEx account. Support team will inform you once SAML is enabled.
- After that, log in to your WebEx instance as an Admin from https://SITENAME.webex.com/admin.php ( Here, replace SITENAME with the your WebEx branded site . )
- Click on Configuration >> Common Site Settings >> SSO Configuration:
- Under Federation Protocol, select SAML 2.0
- Under SSO Profile, select SP initiated.
- In Import SAML Metadata, Click on Choose file and upload downloaded Metadata file and Click on Import.
- Select Unspecified as NameID Format.
- AuthnContextClassRef: Make sure this is set to the following:
- To automatically create accounts, Check Auto Account Creation Auto Account Update ( It is optional):
- Check Auto Account Update to automatically update accounts. Note: Automatic update does not work unless the updateTimeStamp attribute is configured.
- Click on Update.
Step 3: Onboard users into our system
- Click on Users >> Add User.
- Here, fill the user details without the password and then click on the Create User button.
- Click on On Boarding Status tab. Check the email, with the registered e-mail id and select action Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link from Select Action dropdown list and then click on Apply button.
- Now, Open your email id. Open the mail you get from miniOrange and then click on the link to set your account password.
- On the next screen, enter the password and confirm password and then click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, you can log in into miniOrange account by entering your credentials.
Step 4: Login to miniOrange Account
- Go to miniOrange dashboard and select User Dashboard from right side menu.
- Click on Cisco Webex application which you added, to verify your sso configuration.
For further details refer :
miniOrange Single Sign on SSO
We offer Security Solutions of Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication, Fraud Prevention and much more.
Please call us at +1978 658 9387 or email us at email@example.com