Docebo is a Learning Management System (LMS) which gives you the ability to organize, distribute and manage online and instructor-led courses, track certifications and measure results with dashboards and custom analytics. Docebo is powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and based on the 70/20/10 learning framework, providing organizations and their partners/customers around the world to deliver unparalleled automated and personalized learning experiences that turn learning into a competitive advantage.
With miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO), you can quickly increase your security of information and resources for your Docebo app without worrying about time for initial set up or future upgrades.
Single Sign On
miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO) Solution provides easy and seamless access to all enterprise resources with one set of credentials, miniOrange provides Single Sign On (SSO) to any type of devices or applications whether they are in the cloud or on-premise.
Secure your Docebo Learning Management System domain from password thefts using multi factor authentication methods with 15+ authentication types provided by miniOrange. Our multi factor authentication methods prevent unauthorized users from accessing information and resources having password alone as authentication factor. Enabling second factor authentication for Canvas protects you against password thefts.
miniOrange prevents frauds with its dynamic risk engine in conjunction with enterprise specific security policy. We support a combination of the Device id, Location and Time of access as multi-factor authentication that can detect and block fraud in real-time, without any interaction with the user.
Step by Step Guide to setup SSO with Docebo
Step 1: Download the metadata file
- Login into Docebo account using Admin login credentials.
- Select Applications tab from the tab menu at the top.
- In the Add Application section, click on Create New App.
- Navigate to Platform >> Web and Sign On Method >> SAML 2.0.
- Click on the Download button to download SAML 2.0 SP Metadata.
- Find out and keep SP Entity ID and ACS URL from metadata xml file which you will require in Step 2.
Step 2: Configure miniOrange Settings for Docebo
- Login as a customer from Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select Custom App Put the name Docebo.
- Enter SP Entity ID that you will get from Step 1.
- Enter ACS URL that you will get from Step 1.
- Select the Email ID from the Name ID dropdown.
- Leave Attributes section empty.
- Go to the Add Policy and select DEFAULT from the Group Name dropdown.
- Now enter the Docebo in the Policy Name field.
- Select PASSWORD from the First Factor Type dropdown.
- Click on Save to configure Docebo.
- Click on Metadata link to see the IDP initiated SSO link for Docebo.
- Keep IDP Entity ID and Login URL and X.509 Certificate which you will require in Step 3.
Step 3: Configure Docebo setting for miniOrange
- Go back to Docebo console, find out the SAML Settings tab.
- Then, add IdP Entity ID, SAML Login URL, X.509 Certificate in the required fields that you get from Step 2.
- Click on the SAVE Button.
Step 4: Onboard users into our system.
- Click on Users >> Add User.
- Here, fill the user details without the password and then click on the Create User button.
- Click on On Boarding Status tab. Check the email, with the registered e-mail id and select action Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link from Select Action dropdown list and then click on Apply button.
- Now, Open your email id. Open the mail you get from miniOrange and then click on the link to set your account password.
- On the next screen, enter the password and confirm password and then click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, you can login into miniOrange account by entering your credentials.
Step 5: Login to miniOrange Account
- Go to miniOrange dashboard and select User Dashboard from right side menu.
- Click on Docebo application which you added, to verify your sso configuration.
For Further Details:
Guide For Single Sign On (SSO)
Docebo- Learning Management System