Five9 is the one contact center which provides inbound and outbound capabilities that work together to create Active blending, which help your agents to maximize their productivity time and respond proactively to your customers. It provides agents with next-level and high-tech contact management features. Along with this, you will get benefit in inbound and outbound sales, support & marketing teams which will help you to provide better customer service. With miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO), you can quickly increase your security of information and resources for your Five9 app without worrying about time for initial set up or future upgrades.
Single Sign On
miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO) Solution provides easy and seamless access to all enterprise resources with one set of credentials, miniOrange provides Single Sign On (SSO) to any type of devices or applications whether they are in the cloud or on-premise.
Secure your five9 from password thefts using multi factor authentication methods with 15+ authentication types provided by miniOrange. Our multi factor authentication methods prevent unauthorized users from accessing information and resources having password alone as authentication factor. Enabling second factor authentication for Canvas protects you against password thefts.
miniOrange prevents frauds with its dynamic risk engine in conjunction with enterprise specific security policy. We support a combination of the Device id, Location and Time of access as multi-factor authentication that can detect and block fraud in real-time, without any interaction with the user.
Follow the step by step guide to setup SSO with Five9
Step 1: Configure miniOrange Settings for Five9
- Login as a customer from Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select Custom App. Put the name Five9.
- Enter the SP Entity ID as https://login.five9.com/.
- Enter the ACS URL , which is provided by Five9
- Enter Audience URI in the format: https://login.five9.com/
- Select the Email ID from the Name ID dropdown.
- Go to the Add Policy and select DEFAULT from the Group Name dropdown.
- Now enter the Five9 in the Policy Name field.
- Select PASSWORD from the First Factor Type dropdown.
- Click on Save to configure Five9.
- Click on Metadata link to download the metadata which will be required later. Click on Link to see the IDP initiated SSO link for Five9.
- Hit on the Download Metadata XML button to download the metadata.xml file.
Step 2: Configure Five9 setting for miniOrange
- Login into Five9 Virtual Contact Center (VCC) account using Admin login credentials.
- Click on Administrator.
- Select Actions >> Configure.
- Select the Single Sign-On tab, then, copy paste Issuer URL and value into both the SingleSignOnService HTTP-POST binding URL and the SingleSignOnService HTTP-Redirect binding URL fields.
- Upload the x.509 certificate from downloaded Metadata.xml that you get from the Step 1.
- Select urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:emailAddress from the Default NameID Format dropdown menu.
- Click Save button.
- Click Exit button.
- Process to configure SSO Federation ID to user
- Click on View Properties of user ( respective users Email id will be display)
- Select the General tab of the selected user's properties.
- Enter a name for the user name in the Federation ID field or another name reserved for single sign-on.
- Click on Apply >> Save.
Step 3: Onboard users into our system.
- Click on Users >> Add User.
- Here, fill the user details without the password and then click on the Create User button.
- Click on On Boarding Status tab. Check the email, with the registered e-mail id and select action Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link from Select Action dropdown list and then click on Apply button.
- Now, Open your email id. Open the mail you get from miniOrange and then click on the link to set your account password.
- On the next screen, enter the password and confirm password and then click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, you can login into miniOrange account by entering your credentials.
Step 4: Login to miniOrange Account
- Go to miniOrange dashboard and select the User Dashboard from the right side menu.
- Click on Five9 application which you added, to verify your sso configuration.
For Further Details:
Guide For Single Sign On (SSO)
We offer Security Solutions of Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication, Fraud Prevention and much more.
Please call us at +1978 658 9387 (US), +91 77966 99612 (India) or email us at email@example.com