Quick Base is the industry’s leading which tracks and gives a low-code platform for citizen development. It provides prompt building, customizing and flexible connecting, secure cloud applications which mapped to business challenges all without compromising IT governance and control. It solves business challenges like managing projects, and more. This help organizations to reduce manual processes and boost collaboration. With miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO), you can quickly increase your security of information and resources for your QuickBase app without worrying about time for initial set up or future upgrades.
Single Sign On
miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO) Solution provides easy and seamless access to all enterprise resources with one set of credentials, miniOrange provides Single Sign On (SSO) to any type of devices or applications whether they are in the cloud or on-premise.
Secure your domain from password thefts using multi factor authentication methods with 15+ authentication types provided by miniOrange. Our multi factor authentication methods prevent unauthorized users from accessing information and resources having password alone as authentication factor. Enabling second factor authentication for Canvas protects you against password thefts.
miniOrange prevents frauds with its dynamic risk engine in conjunction with enterprise specific security policy. We support a combination of the Device id, Location and Time of access as multi-factor authentication that can detect and block fraud in real-time, without any interaction with the user.
Follow the step by step guide to setup SSO with Quickbase
Step 1: Configure miniOrange Settings for Quick Base
- Login as a customer from Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select Custom App. Put the name Quickbase.
- Enter the SP Entity ID as subdomain.quickbase.com or https://quickbase.com
- Enter the ACS URL as https://subdomain.quickbase.com/saml/ssoassert.aspx (replace subdomain with your Quickbase subdomain).
- Select the Email ID from the Name ID dropdown.
- Go to the Add Policy and select DEFAULT from the Group Name dropdown.
- Now enter the Quickbase in the Policy Name field.
- Select PASSWORD from the First Factor Type dropdown.
- Click on Save to configure quickbase.
- Click on Metadata link to download the metadata which will be required later. Click on Link to see the IDP initiated SSO link for quickbase.
- Hit on the Download Metadata XML button to download the metadata.xml file.
- Configure Downloaded Metadata XML in Quickbase setting for miniOrange
Step 2: Onboard users into our system.
- Click on Users >> Add User.
- Here, fill the user details without the password and then click on the Create User button.
- Click on On Boarding Status tab. Check the email, with the registered e-mail id and select action Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link from Select Action dropdown list and then click on Apply button.
- Now, Open your email id. Open the mail you get from miniOrange and then click on the link to set your account password.
- On the next screen, enter the password and confirm password and then click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, you can login into miniOrange account by entering your credentials.
Step 3: Login to miniOrange Account.
- Go to miniOrange dashboard and select User Dashboard from right side menu.
- Click on quickbase application which you added, to verify your sso configuration.
For further details refer :
Guide For Single Sign On (SSO)
Learn about quickbase
Single sign on for quickbase
We offer Security Solutions of Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication, Fraud Prevention and much more.
Please call us at +1978 658 9387 or email us at email@example.com