citrix-sharefile is a fix the content of collaboration and file sharing. Also, it sync solution which supports all the document, which is required to perform centric tasks and understand the workflow. It is needed and helpful for small and large businesses. Also, this company offers virtual data rooms cloud-based/on-prem storage and client portals.
miniOrange provides secure access to Citrix Share File for enterprises and full control over access of Citrix Share File application. Single Sign On (SSO) into your Citrix Share File Account with one set of login credentials.
miniOrange supports both IdP (Identity Provider) and SP (Service Provider) initiated Single Sign On (SSO)
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for Citrix Share File Single Sign On (SSO).
Step 1: Configure Single Sign On (SSO) Settings for Citrix Share File
- Log in as a customer from the Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click on Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select Citrix Share File and click on Add App button.
- Enter the SP Entity ID or Issuer as https://.sharefile.com/saml/info.
- Enter the value of ACS URL as https://subdomain.sharefile.com/saml/acs .
Here, enter your Share File account URL followed by /saml/acs. (for example, https://miniOrange.sharefile.com/saml/acs).
- Select the Email ID from the Name ID dropdown.
- Go to the Add Policy and select DEFAULT from the Group Name dropdown
- Now enter the Citrix Share File in the "Policy Name field.
- Select PASSWORD from the First Factor Type dropdown.
- Click on Save to configure Citrix Share File.
- Click on Metadata link to download the metadata which will be required later. Click on Link to see the IDP initiated SSO link for Citrix Share File
- Click on Download Metadata link to download the certificate which will be required later.
Step 2: Configure Citrix Share File setting for miniOrange
- Login into Citrix Share File account using Admin login credentials
- Click on Settings > Admin Settings >> Security >> Login & Security Policy.
- Scroll down to the Single sign-on / SAML 2.0 Configuration section, and enter the details.
- ShareFile Issuer / Entity ID as your ShareFile Issuer. (For example: https://subdomain.sharefile.com)
- Enter IDP Issuer / Entity ID as https://.sharefile.com/saml/info
- Enter the value of X.509 Certificate, Click on Change, then copy and paste the X.509 Certificate value ( it will be available in downloaded metadeta file)
- Enter Login URL as https://sso.subdomain.com/saml/login ( Enter subdomain as your domain name sharefile )
- Click on Save.
Step 3: Onboard users into our system
- Click on Users >> Add User.
- Here, fill the user details without the password and then click on the Create User button.
- Click on On Boarding Status tab. Check the email, with the registered e-mail id and select action Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link from Select Action dropdown list and then click on Apply button.
- Now, Open your email id. Open the mail you get from miniOrange and then click on the link to set your account password.
- On the next screen, enter the password and confirm password and then click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, you can log in into miniOrange account by entering your credentials.
Step 4: Login to miniOrange Account
- Go to miniOrange dashboard and select User Dashboard from right side menu.
- Click on Citrix Share File application which you added, to verify your sso configuration.
For further details refer :
miniOrange Single Sign On